so that was it...?

#1StarBladeEdgePosted 2/21/2013 1:16:19 AM
the almighty ps4 presentation ? wii u doesn't look so bad after all. don't know about you but i think the wii u can handle this next gen fine.i don't see a problem at least i know what i get if i buy a wii u << insert stupid joke here about what i get >> >_>
---
Your profile information is displayed to the public, and contains offensive or illegal material ! :O
#2ArmaL1tePosted 2/21/2013 1:19:19 AM(edited)
Look at the games your Wii U has right now. Name some Wii U exclusives that are worth mentioning that is not Mario or Zelda.
#3GuitaristMattPosted 2/21/2013 1:21:06 AM
TWSS!
---
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's Undeniable."
Self Proclaimed Matt of your board
#4StarBladeEdge(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 1:23:59 AM
ArmaL1te posted...
Look at the games your Wii U has right now. Name some Wii U exclusives that are worth mentioning that is not Mario or Zelda.

right now ? it has more games than the ps4 but umm bayonetta 2 will be nice probably.

but killzone and infamous ???? aren't these the marios and zeldas from sony ??? why should i leave out nintendo games then ???
---
Your profile information is displayed to the public, and contains offensive or illegal material ! :O
#5SonyalwayzwinzPosted 2/21/2013 1:26:39 AM
And soon kid's will get tired of the same mario and zelda formula used over and over. This generation of young gamer's is different. Ain't nobody tryna jump on goombas no more , they wanna shoot things and curse over the mic.
---
SONY ALWAYS WINS BABY!
#6dennis941012Posted 2/21/2013 1:26:40 AM

Right now? none lol there are fun games to have on wii u right now but exclusives aren't released yet (so will sony btw at launch)
However PS4 won't be backwards compatible so people who missed wii for being "casuals" can dig through bunch of games and play that.

Also nintendo has the best exclusives are you kidding me?
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#7dennis941012Posted 2/21/2013 1:27:10 AM
And soon kid's will get tired of the same mario and zelda formula used over and over. This generation of young gamer's is different. Ain't nobody tryna jump on goombas no more , they wanna shoot things and curse over the mic.

black ops 2 ftw
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#8ArmaL1tePosted 2/21/2013 1:29:03 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
ArmaL1te posted...

right now ? it has more games than the ps4 but umm bayonetta 2 will be nice probably.

but killzone and infamous ???? aren't these the marios and zeldas from sony ??? why should i leave out nintendo games then ???

Bayonetta 2 isn't even out yet and the title wasn't a Nintendo exclusive to begin with. Also Killzone and Infamous combined couldn't even touch the amount of shovelware Mario games had. I'm telling you to leave out Mario and Zelda because those two titles are the only games Nintendo has, they rely on them so much they never make any new titles ever. Also they're overused as hell.
#9PUNCHOUT1116Posted 2/21/2013 1:30:24 AM
Sonyalwayzwinz posted...

That's the sad part actually...
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#10GdboyratedloudPosted 2/21/2013 1:30:52 AM
ArmaL1te posted...

soooooo angry.
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
List of drones exposed: SSJ4CHRIS