If I want a console with better graphics, should I get Wii U or PS4?

#21pearl arowanaPosted 2/21/2013 3:59:41 AM
Tauro_Fc posted...
Wait to see what the next Xbox has to offer in terms of power.

yeap me too.. but the safest bet is its gonna be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more powerful than wii u as many already expected..
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar
#22MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 2/21/2013 4:05:42 AM
pearl arowana posted...
Tauro_Fc posted...
Wait to see what the next Xbox has to offer in terms of power.

yeap me too.. but the safest bet is its gonna be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more powerful than wii u as many already expected..

The PS4/720 are both true next gen consoles and will for sure be way more powerful than the Wii U.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#23berenddebeerPosted 2/21/2013 4:06:57 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
PS4 outclasses the WiiU in every way.

Except decent games.
#24MichaelDeAngeloPosted 2/21/2013 4:15:32 AM
If graphics is the only parameter you're searching for, the PS4 will serve you better.
---
Alundra is the best top-down Zelda game since Link to the Past.
Darksiders is the best 3D Zelda game since Ocarina of Time.
#25jairusmonillasPosted 2/21/2013 4:58:16 AM
Mixorz posted...
Topic.

PS4 is 3x better in graphics, specs, 3rd party support. yes im not being bias cause cause im proud to say wii u is better on 1st party exclusives. too bad playstation's 3rd party games are 1000x better than nintendo's 1st party games. so ps4 still wins.
#26ADHDguitarPosted 2/21/2013 4:59:16 AM
Don't feed it!

*Sigh*

Now it'll never leave.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#27The_MadnessPosted 2/21/2013 5:18:07 AM
PS4, no contest. I am blown away Sony chose to give 8 gigs of GDDR5 RAM... Things may be equal early on, but within a year or two, you'll see such a disparity.

It's ridiculous how underpowered Nintendo really made the Wii-U now, let's see what Xbox Infinity looks like, but with the 50 gb blu-ray discs versus only 25 gb for Wii-U, you'll see a disparity there too.

Killzone looked better than any PC game out right now. The level of textures, detail, lighting etc.

While it won't be as bad as the Wii versus Xbox 360 graphics, it'll still be too much of a disparity.
#28bleedingelitePosted 2/21/2013 5:30:20 AM
Wait for Microsoft's console.
#29PulpPosted 2/21/2013 5:34:32 AM
PS4 > PC > PS3 > Wii U
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#30monkeyspoonPosted 2/21/2013 5:36:11 AM
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
PS4 outclasses the WiiU in every way.

Except decent games.

Lol how would you know. They haven't all been announced. Do you want me to post the list of 3rd party devs again of which most don't support the WiiU. That upset you last time.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)