Why are nintendo Fanboys all called young?

#1TheFallenPriestPosted 2/21/2013 8:16:21 AM
Most people that are nintendo fanboys arent one because of the Wii. They are one because of the NES. IF you had a NES growing up, youre probably 20/30something demographic. Why do people assume age based on the ESRB of the games you play/the console you play them on?
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64999261/728682650 Xeeh_Blitz says Wii U Controller Rattling is worse than XBox RROD, Troll status confirmed.
#2LemonKweenstaaaPosted 2/21/2013 8:17:57 AM
Fanboys are fanboys.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i45.tinypic.com/35i4xlc.jpg
#3sanas_thirituPosted 2/21/2013 8:24:30 AM
Because most nintendo users are kids thats why. Their parents buy it for them thinking its better for kids to not play any game other than mario. Most kids dont even have a say in the matter.
When this is the only thing they have, they start getting very defensive about it and thus appear to the.world as a fanboy
---
The purpose of my life is to play games. Its the reason I even work.
#4laxnd23Posted 2/21/2013 8:26:15 AM
sanas_thiritu posted...
Because most nintendo users are kids thats why. Their parents buy it for them thinking its better for kids to not play any game other than mario. Most kids dont even have a say in the matter.
When this is the only thing they have, they start getting very defensive about it and thus appear to the.world as a fanboy

Actually, I think most of Xbox Live disagrees with you as to which system has more kids.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#5PrinnyGod_Posted 2/21/2013 8:29:50 AM
Most people that are nintendo fanboys arent one because of the Wii. They are one because of the NES. IF you had a NES growing up, youre probably 20/30something demographic. Why do people assume age based on the ESRB of the games you play/the console you play them on?

Just think of it as a petty insult, it's obvious that those who have been following nintendo ever since the nes days are anything but young.
---
I'm not really a god, dood. Please don't tell anyone.
#6LuigisBroPosted 2/21/2013 8:29:58 AM
actually most of the NES generation migrated to the Playstation
---
2013 megatons - 3DS redesign with no 3D, WiiU flops, DS player for WiiU, no new PS or Xbox, MH4 flops
#7pokemonfreak97Posted 2/21/2013 8:43:54 AM
LuigisBro posted...

[citation needed]
---
Which is more mature: playing a game where you can shoot people or seeing those games and deciding not to play them?
Yes, I formerly had a Pokemon Gen VI sig.
#8TCaC04Posted 2/21/2013 8:49:14 AM
LuigisBro posted...

I'm a gamer from the NES generation. I still play games on Nintendo consoles. Sure, I have a PS3 as well but I didn't kick Nintendo to the curb. I play on both.

If liking games like Mario, Metriod, Zelda, Fire Emblem, etc makes me young, then I am 5 years old. But in seriousness, we all still have the little kid inside us anyway.
---
PSN: AZ_Killstreak_4
NNID: AZ_Commando_4
#9halfelven23Posted 2/21/2013 8:52:22 AM
i'm a NES generation, and my last Nintendo console is the SNES
that SNES is rocking hard babayyyyyyy, i dont remember how many times i accidentally dropped it, but it still run fairly smoothly........... until playstation arrives...
#10NiftyManZPosted 2/21/2013 9:09:36 AM
ITT you can only be a "fanboy" for one company. I do t consider myself a fanboy, but a fan. A lot less of a negative connotation.

Anyways, I got my start at the age of 3 on the NES, but have owned consoles from each of the bigger companies done the Kat 80s till now. Not counting portables, I have had 1 ms console, 1 sega cobsole, 2 Sony consoles, and 4 Nintendo consoles. Considering Nintendo has more major consoles then the other companies, I would say that's pretty balanced.
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)