Who all is getting Injustice on Wii U?

#11fuzi11Posted 2/21/2013 9:38:10 AM
preordered it last month, but it is kind of discouraging that xbox and PS version all get fancy extra packages like Zombie mode and Cold War alternate costumes, while nothing for the Wii U was announced
#12KiritoArt(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 9:42:10 AM
fuzi11 posted...
preordered it last month, but it is kind of discouraging that xbox and PS version all get fancy extra packages like Zombie mode and Cold War alternate costumes, while nothing for the Wii U was announced

What? If that is true that is discouraging just like how blops 2 did not get nuketown 2025. I still want this for off tv play though! :-)
---
NNID: SuperLuigi PSN:KiritoArt XBL:ChaseBelmont
#13KiritoArt(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 9:59:20 AM
Bump for JUSTICE...or injustice.
---
#14raysnds1Posted 2/21/2013 10:03:45 AM
fuzi11 posted...

i'm still leaning whether to get this or not...but if you have a couple games preordered for Wii U....through saturday...You can get Guy 1 Game at regular price and 1 half off (preorders are included too!)
#15Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/21/2013 10:05:09 AM
Does it still play like the crappy 3D MK games? I would kill for a DC fighting game from capcom...
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#16KiritoArt(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 10:07:16 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Does it still play like the crappy 3D MK games? I would kill for a DC fighting game from capcom...

It plays similar to mk9(2011). Doesn't look like mk vs dc thank god.
---
#17fuzi11Posted 2/21/2013 11:01:54 AM
raysnds1 posted...
fuzi11 posted...

i'm still leaning whether to get this or not...but if you have a couple games preordered for Wii U....through saturday...You can get Guy 1 Game at regular price and 1 half off (preorders are included too!)

I'm probably not living in your country
#18Prince ShondronaiPosted 2/21/2013 11:02:52 AM
I'm getting it. I'm too big of a DC fan not to.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#19sythe343Posted 2/21/2013 11:05:00 AM(edited)
I'm gonna grab it up. If the campaign is anything like MK9, which i'm thinking it will be, then the campaign will be lengthy. And i'm looking forward to some MK styled DC fighting with my roommate.

We fought for hours on MK9.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield NNID: MaybeBatman