Are most trolls gone, now?

#1MelkacPosted 2/21/2013 10:17:07 AM
It's not like it'll take them long to go to the PS4 board, but I gotta ask...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#2NiftyManZPosted 2/21/2013 10:17:43 AM
It will probably be another year before things calm down...
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
#3BroadwayGPUPosted 2/21/2013 9:15:24 PM
We can only pray
---
#BroadwayGPUTopic
#4GdboyratedloudPosted 2/21/2013 9:16:52 PM
they were probably banned.

the sad part is they'll be back.
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
List of drones exposed: SSJ4CHRIS
#5EastCoastKodyPosted 2/21/2013 10:05:24 PM
the mods have really started cleaning house......that mixed with PS4 not really blowing anyone's mind....its actually gotten better.

Alot of trolls Icecreamdunwich, iloveheavyrain, BroadwayGPU have been banned/warned/suspended/are rotting in purgatory.

looks like GPU's back tho. Icecream and heavyrain were back too [for like 1 day] before they trolled and got suspended again.
---
"Just cause someone trolls something doesn't mean they dislike it. I've wanted a Wii U since it was announced." -- lazycomplife
#6Rasputin77Posted 2/21/2013 10:06:32 PM
After visualizing the users that make the judgment calls on these posters... I wouldn't worry about it too much.
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
#7EnclavePosted 2/21/2013 10:07:56 PM
Looks like a lot of the PC and Nintendo trolls on the PS4 board have also started dying out.

I think mods started handing out suspensions to all the trolls on the system boards. Bout time. It was getting ridiculous on this and the PS4 board.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.
#8laxnd23Posted 2/21/2013 10:08:03 PM
Give it time. Once the thing starts selling, which will be between April and sometime this fall, the trolls will die down. The Wii U is the console version of the 3DS right now, in that it has very few games worth buying and is getting terrible support. But as we all know, the 3DS is now doing amazingly with both 1st and 3rd party support. The Wii U will likely do the same thing. And once that happens, this board will be like the 3DS board, with the occasional troll that everyone just stamps out immediately.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#9xerofyre0Posted 2/21/2013 10:09:22 PM
Nope, trolls just as bad as ever and admins just as lazy as ever
---
Free Game Giveaway-
http://www.down-rightfierce.com/2012/06/free-game-giveaway-club-nintendo.html
#10EnclavePosted 2/21/2013 10:12:05 PM
xerofyre0 posted...
Nope, trolls just as bad as ever and admins just as lazy as ever

Naw, things definitely seem to have calmed down from earlier today.

Not saying they're all gone though of course.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.