Are most trolls gone, now?

#31SerOnionKnightPosted 2/22/2013 11:36:46 AM
You think this board gets trolled bad wait till PS4 is released and check that. Anyone with an open mind can see the general public has been pretty apathetic about that PS4 announcement. Just wait till it launches and the initial luster wears off. It is going to make Wii U sales look incredible. Just you wait.
#32bleedingelitePosted 2/22/2013 11:51:36 AM
Most of them are gone, but the really emotionally damaged people who are on a holy crusade against anybody liking the Wii U are still here.
#33BoomerTheGreatPosted 2/22/2013 12:01:40 PM
Where would they go? Its not as if Playstation has something for them to play.
---
Greatness comes from within
#34art_of_the_killPosted 2/22/2013 12:16:33 PM(edited)
You know, trolls aren't just the people who bash the Wii U. They're also the people who make Wii U reassurance topics and anti-troll topics which keep attracting trolls here in the first place.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#35morningglory05Posted 2/22/2013 8:19:23 PM
EastCoastKody posted...
the mods have really started cleaning house......that mixed with PS4 not really blowing anyone's mind....its actually gotten better.

Alot of trolls Icecreamdunwich, iloveheavyrain, BroadwayGPU have been banned/warned/suspended/are rotting in purgatory.

looks like GPU's back tho. Icecream and heavyrain were back too [for like 1 day] before they trolled and got suspended again.

Those guys are the worst- I wish they lock them up and throw away the key.
#36Baha05Posted 2/22/2013 8:23:22 PM
Enclave posted...
Looks like a lot of the PC and Nintendo trolls on the PS4 board have also started dying out.

I think mods started handing out suspensions to all the trolls on the system boards. Bout time. It was getting ridiculous on this and the PS4 board.

It does seem odd that the mods are doing their job for once.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#37lp913Posted 2/22/2013 8:23:59 PM
Some are still around, even in this thread.........
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#38aether17Posted 2/22/2013 8:27:21 PM
Melkac posted...
It's not like it'll take them long to go to the PS4 board, but I gotta ask...

They'll probably be back though. I miss the days when some of the trolls were actually funny and creative on the net, but the form of trolling on this board was pretty annoying.
---
According to someone, I am a well known Troll.........not sure how.
#39shaunmePosted 2/22/2013 8:31:22 PM
I hope they are gone.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#40EastCoastKodyPosted 2/22/2013 8:49:53 PM(edited)
The only ones that annoy me...are the ones that make multiple topics. And they do it daily.
Its sad. Its the biggest case of U MAD i've ever seen. These dudes are like, seriously upset. Their feelings are so hurt. They can't stand that people are actually playing/buying/enjoying the wii U.

It makes them physically ill that we like Super Mario U, Nintendo Land, Zombi U.

It kills them that we aren't excited for Killzone 4, looking like a PS3 game.

It damages their soul that they call the Wii U gamepad and off-tv play....a stupid expensive gimmick [then have to buy a Vita to do the same things on PS4]

They're dying inside for bashing Wii U owners for Nintendo's account system.....only to find out none of their PSN games, PS3 games/controllers will work w/ the PS4
---
"Just cause someone trolls something doesn't mean they dislike it. I've wanted a Wii U since it was announced." -- lazycomplife