Anyone else disappointed in the MH Demo?

#11geneticsftwPosted 2/21/2013 3:37:33 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
TC took off lmao

TC never tried it.
---
Sweet
#12AchwynPosted 2/21/2013 4:03:24 PM
Brandy1977 posted...
So,the framerate is that choppy?

I didn't really notice any frame rate issues myself. Worked fine although the bow controls aren't that great.

Aside from that.....it's a Monster Hunter game which means it's very polarizing. It's supposed to be difficult and Capcom makes no apologies about it. That'll turn a lot of people off. It's all skill based so it really doesn't get easier, you can't farm levels and there's, initially, no sense of progression.
Love it or leave it, but of course everyone's got to whine about it.
---
"The bigger they are......bigger the corpse.
#13Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 6:04:52 PM
Crappy ranged weapons for one.
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#14Murderstorm117Posted 2/21/2013 6:06:18 PM
I think tc was expecting a good game if you ever played any monster hunter game you would know better
#15cucumberkingPosted 2/21/2013 6:07:33 PM
Look who the TC is people. Come on. It could be a game where you count dollar bills, post your score on Miiverse and get paid real money for it and he would complain because it's on WiiU
#16Beatperson14Posted 2/21/2013 6:08:27 PM
Murderstorm117 posted...
I think tc was expecting a good game if you ever played any monster hunter game you would know better

Lol this
#17Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 6:09:55 PM
cucumberking posted...
Look who the TC is people. Come on. It could be a game where you count dollar bills, post your score on Miiverse and get paid real money for it and he would complain because it's on WiiU

Really, so are you saying the ranged combat is actually good?
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#18cucumberkingPosted 2/21/2013 6:10:51 PM
cucumberking posted...

Not in the slightest, I couldn't figure that out to save my life. I'll try it again later, but I gotta study for my German test in the morning. lol
#19Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 6:11:35 PM
cucumberking posted...
cucumberking posted...

Not in the slightest, I couldn't figure that out to save my life. I'll try it again later, but I gotta study for my German test in the morning. lol

Alright, good luck with the test!
---
#20cucumberkingPosted 2/21/2013 6:13:59 PM
cucumberking posted...
cucumberking posted...

Alright, good luck with the test!

Thank you good sir. Err... Danke, gut man