This Is What A Next Gen Mario Game Should Look Like

#41CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 2/21/2013 3:55:59 PM
Horrendous
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#42Big_IsaacPosted 2/21/2013 4:32:33 PM
JKatarn posted...
Are you people really this dim? If you read the description you would see that it's a PRE-RENDERED ANIMATION - no Mario game for the forseeable future will look like this, indeed in the description he says it took him 50 days of rendering to do that. Love how you're arguing over the graphics of a pre-rendered, non-interactive Youtube video. Cripes, read something other than Nintendo fansites once in a while people.

what's your problem? seriously, get a grip and drop the attitude
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#43metalmariolordPosted 2/21/2013 5:03:50 PM
iKhanic posted...
If they make mario 1st person, I might leave Nintendo

---
"Don't complain about your present problems...
In the future, they're gonna be worse, and there are going to have more of them"-Master Guardian Niko
#44SegavsCapcomPosted 2/21/2013 5:08:54 PM
A first person platformer huh? Sounds...needlessly difficult.

As for the graphics, they'd be more appealing if they were 200% more colorful.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#45Shah138Posted 2/21/2013 5:13:06 PM
A first person platformer huh? Sounds...needlessly difficult.

Mirrors Edge?
---
http://i.imgur.com/Klnh2X4.jpg
#46PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 2/21/2013 5:30:07 PM
Why is everyone focusing on the 1st person aspect like a tool when it's OBVIOUS TC is only talking about art style/graphics? Are you people dumb or something?

If Mario looked like that and had that style, then maybe I'd go back to nintendo. Not leave it. That, and 2d mario games nowadays are a BREEZE. I think that's why so many are butthurt, it looks too difficult.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#47sonic777Posted 2/21/2013 5:40:57 PM
What is the deal with the zealots attacking a completely moot point?

The title clearly says "What (it) should LOOK like" not "What (it) should PLAY like."

Honestly. Is reading THAT hard for some of you?
#48djprofessork1Posted 2/21/2013 5:56:36 PM
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...
Why is everyone focusing on the 1st person aspect like a tool when it's OBVIOUS TC is only talking about art style/graphics? Are you people dumb or something?

If Mario looked like that and had that style, then maybe I'd go back to nintendo. Not leave it. That, and 2d mario games nowadays are a BREEZE. I think that's why so many are butthurt, it looks too difficult.

Yeah, i would be pumped for those graphics in a Mario game. Obviously first-person would be bad though.

And I would love it if new mario games were actually difficult, like Mario 3.
---
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#49PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 2/21/2013 6:07:23 PM
^THANK YOU! BOTH of you!

I feel like the people whining in this topic have never even played the videos source material (SMB3).
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#50KabutechRXPosted 2/21/2013 6:28:40 PM
Motion sickness.
---
PSN: KabutechRX ~ Currently Playing: Legasista, Persona 4 Arena, Gundam Extreme VS ~