If Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, and Batman all sold poorly at launch

#1AtralisPosted 2/21/2013 3:20:27 PM
What makes you think that the Wii U will keep getting third party support?

I understand the reasons why these games sold poorly but I also understand that the publishers read their poor sales as meaning that their games will continue to sell poorly on the Wii U.
---
~ IN THE FUTURE there will be no black people and white people. Just robots.
#2liveman789Posted 2/21/2013 3:24:39 PM
Those were already released games.

Unlike last generation, Wii U will be able to play the same games as PS4 and Xbox 720. Maybe not as fast loading, but it'll still be doable. There should be no reason for a third party developer to ignore Nintendo this time around, unless they cannot think of a way to utilize the gamepad.
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi47.tinypic.com/6yh0dl.jpg
#3Godstriker8Posted 2/21/2013 3:26:19 PM
The Wii U's RAM is pretty pins compared to the PS4. I'm not sure if games will be able to be ported. Not to mention the lack of buttons on the tablet can also affect controls.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#4icarus231Posted 2/21/2013 3:26:20 PM
liveman789 posted...

Unlike last generation, Wii U will be able to play the same games as PS4 and Xbox 720. Maybe not as fast loading, but it'll still be doable. There should be no reason for a third party developer to ignore Nintendo this time around, unless they cannot think of a way to utilize the gamepad.

they will use the gamepad. since sony will bribe them so people will buy the vita
#5Baha05Posted 2/21/2013 3:26:59 PM
Because maybe devs will learn from their mistakes and make original games?
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#6Jupiter-Posted 2/21/2013 3:27:42 PM
liveman789 posted...

#7Jaime_BennPosted 2/21/2013 3:28:55 PM
Why would any buy a new console just to play those games when they owned it on the PS3/360 already? Publishers should probably use some sense in deciding if those multi platform games sold enough for them. The only reason I got CoD Black Ops 2 on the Wii U was because it's my first CoD since 2. I wouldn't want to jump on my PS3 and go like 2-25 every game.
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#8DifferentialEquationPosted 2/21/2013 3:29:35 PM
Baha05 posted...
Because maybe devs will learn from their mistakes and make original games?

they'll earn from their mistakes by not releasing another game on the Wii U
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#9Jaime_BennPosted 2/21/2013 3:31:53 PM
liveman789 posted...

Pretty much what i think will happen. PS4/next-box 1080p with "high" settings and Wii U with 720p at "medium". Wii U may even have smaller sections that will require more loading. It'll be like Battlefield 3 on the PC and Battlefield 3 on the PS3.
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#10Baha05Posted 2/21/2013 3:33:09 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...
they'll earn from their mistakes by not releasing another game on the Wii U

*learn and no, it would not be in their best interests to ignore a market.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U