ps4 online features makes miiverse look like a joke

#51AhnoldDoodPosted 2/21/2013 10:43:18 PM
_SolidGear_ posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
_SolidGear_ posted...
Faceman_ posted...
Actually, it's online looks like trash. You can make a MySpace page for your psn? Wow that's... Pointless... You mean the ugly people on youtube and Justin.tv can live stream straight from their ps3?? Amazing! I've always wanted to use my game console to watch other people play games.

PS4 is a let down. It's more of the same from Sony. Not to mention the new controller is probably the worst thing I've seen since the boomerang controller. If you're going to force all that nonsense into the controller, then make it bigger.

The best part of the entire thing is Sony explicitly said that they were not announcing anything ps4 related until microsoft announced their next console. Guess when you're stock is worth more as toilet paper and you're on the brink of bankruptcy you've gotta put all your cards on the table and make yourself look like an idiot :P

LOL But somehow the WiiPad is so much better than the new controller?? Last time I checked Nintendo had a worse stock price than both Microsoft and Sony.

Uh, yeah, the GamePad's better than that ugly DualShock 4. And Nintendo isn't the company that's resorting to selling buildings to pay for debt.

I'm not dismissing Sony's financial trouble. They seriously need to get their act together. But referring to their stock price when Nintendo's isn't that great either doesn't make sense.

And about the Gamepad, Really? Better than the DS4? What was Nintendo trying to accomplish by making Gamepad exactly? What plans do they have for it? From where I'm standing at least Sony has a clear idea of what it wants to do with the DS4. They've made adjustments to it based on feedback and user complaints.

Yeah, what was Nintendo thinking? Making a controller that lets us play games on it and giving us more multiplayer options. Know what people REALLY want? The DS3 with a useless touchpad! Because that's what it was obviously missing.
#52nedrithPosted 2/21/2013 10:45:46 PM
Miiverse is fun and I hope Sony does something close to it and doesn't restrict it to friends only or make it very limited. I know I wouldn't want to play NSMBWU and see only comments from my friends, being able to see anyone's comments is fun and is what really makes the miiverse special. Sure sony's system will probably be overall better but if all you care about is the online features than your not going to like Nintendo. Nintendo has always been about the games, particularly the first party games and the at home party games. What better way to do social then in your house socializing with your friends while playing a game together in person.
#53_SolidGear_Posted 2/21/2013 10:52:49 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
_SolidGear_ posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
_SolidGear_ posted...
Faceman_ posted...
Actually, it's online looks like trash. You can make a MySpace page for your psn? Wow that's... Pointless... You mean the ugly people on youtube and Justin.tv can live stream straight from their ps3?? Amazing! I've always wanted to use my game console to watch other people play games.

PS4 is a let down. It's more of the same from Sony. Not to mention the new controller is probably the worst thing I've seen since the boomerang controller. If you're going to force all that nonsense into the controller, then make it bigger.

The best part of the entire thing is Sony explicitly said that they were not announcing anything ps4 related until microsoft announced their next console. Guess when you're stock is worth more as toilet paper and you're on the brink of bankruptcy you've gotta put all your cards on the table and make yourself look like an idiot :P

LOL But somehow the WiiPad is so much better than the new controller?? Last time I checked Nintendo had a worse stock price than both Microsoft and Sony.

Uh, yeah, the GamePad's better than that ugly DualShock 4. And Nintendo isn't the company that's resorting to selling buildings to pay for debt.

I'm not dismissing Sony's financial trouble. They seriously need to get their act together. But referring to their stock price when Nintendo's isn't that great either doesn't make sense.

And about the Gamepad, Really? Better than the DS4? What was Nintendo trying to accomplish by making Gamepad exactly? What plans do they have for it? From where I'm standing at least Sony has a clear idea of what it wants to do with the DS4. They've made adjustments to it based on feedback and user complaints.

Yeah, what was Nintendo thinking? Making a controller that lets us play games on it and giving us more multiplayer options. Know what people REALLY want? The DS3 with a useless touchpad! Because that's what it was obviously missing.

What were they thinking? Instead of investing the millions they made from their handheld gaming division into establishing an actual online infrastructure (that Nintendo called a "Fad"), they made an iPad/controller hybrid. Let's NOT acknowledge that gamers are looking for an online space to play their games with friends, we'll give them a useless device developers won't know how to use in their games.
---
PSN & XBL: DeltaNinja117
#54icarus231Posted 2/22/2013 6:00:06 AM
_SolidGear_ posted...
Faceman_ posted...

Sonys stock has dropped everyday since the ps4 announcement

Nintnedo 8900 yen
sony 1296 yen

How is nintendos stock worse then sony
#55AllFictionPosted 2/22/2013 5:57:40 PM
GoldenJoe24 posted...
itsmeaustin posted...
Remember how Sony was hyping up PS Home for the PS3? How did that turn out?

Bottom line: The streaming idea is dumb and nobody will care after the first week.

Oh, yes. We remember. It was a lot like when Xbox was gonna kill Miis or whatever the talk was back then. Or when move and Kinect were gonna kill wii. Or when everything that was supposed to stop Nintendo for the last twenty years failed to do so.

I like reading the fanboy wars when everything is new. It trains me to filter out BS, and come to real answers on my own while everyone else screams their heads off. I've gotten pretty good at it.

please dont make me remember about PS Move, it is the worst invesment i ever made for gaming. i jumped to hype train and bought 4 set of it :(
---
pardon me if my grammar suck...
#56Bahamut_10thPosted 2/22/2013 6:00:48 PM
Implying Miiverse can never be updated to add new features or improve the current ones.