No need to call everyone trolls...

#1Lemmywinks13Posted 2/21/2013 10:40:37 PM
A better term for these people would be children. When I was 12 I HATED Sega for no good reason. Now I'm older and I feel like a fool and I miss having their consoles around. These people are just too young and stupid to know that wishing for the downfall of a piece of plastic because you like another piece of plastic more is so pointless. Plus it's the only way to explain that these people have enough time to be online ALL THE TIME . They have no responsibilities or jobs. Just kids being kids. They will learn one day how dumb they are, I know it's hard but try not to acknowledge them.
#2Jupiter-Posted 2/21/2013 10:44:37 PM
Well, a troll is a person who goes around and posts things intended to offend or get under someone's skin. They know that if they come to a Nintendo board and insult Nintendo, it's going ruffle some feathers, that's why they do it.
#3DifferentialEquationPosted 2/21/2013 10:45:31 PM
Nintendo trolls are just as bad.

Someone will something like "The PS4 looks interesting. I want to see what more they show at E3." And the Nintendo Defense Force flips out and starts going like "OMG! Sony sucks! It's going to cost $1000 and the graphics aren't any better than PS3 and Sony is going under lololllol Vita has no games!"
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#4ADHDguitarPosted 2/21/2013 10:46:25 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...

Someone will something like "The PS4 looks interesting. I want to see what more they show at E3." And the Nintendo Defense Force flips out and starts going like "OMG! Sony sucks! It's going to cost $1000 and the graphics aren't any better than PS3 and Sony is going under lololllol Vita has no games!"

This is terrible hyperbole.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#5Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 10:47:50 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...

Well if people are coming here and saying that, then they are off topic and need to go to the right board.

I understand what a troll is, but I'm willing to bet that 90% of them are under the age of 15. Just snot nosed kids with too much time on their hands. Once they get jobs and have a real life they will appreciate all games and not have a blind hate towards plastic. At least I hope not lol.
#6FoppePosted 2/21/2013 10:52:59 PM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19 explains it.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#7Jason_HudsonPosted 2/22/2013 2:11:10 AM
Jupiter- posted...
Well, a troll is a person who goes around and posts things intended to offend or get under someone's skin. They know that if they come to a Nintendo board and insult Nintendo, it's going ruffle some feathers, that's why they do it.

It's called an opinion. These boards are open for public opinion.
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest Black Ops 2 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#8Shadowbird_RHPosted 2/22/2013 2:25:28 AM
Difference of opinion is no excuse for abandoning civility.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#9Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 2:55:23 AM
Foppe posted...
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19 explains it.

LOL! That is a good one...I'm sure the anonymity is a huge factor...Willing to bet nobody would be this rude to peoples faces in real life, and would probably actually be friends. I still say most are just kids, but the ones that aren't just like to fight with no consequences.
#10EastCoastKodyPosted 2/22/2013 3:26:35 AM
the depressing part is, they aren't all children.

All these sony trolls on here.....everyday...of every week. They post and post and post. Make topic after topic.

Its so weird.

Like, I'm not into My little pony, breaking bad, soccer and a million other things.....why would I go to a forum for those things?
---
"Just cause someone trolls something doesn't mean they dislike it. I've wanted a Wii U since it was announced." -- lazycomplife