Getting 2 wii u games today

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Getting 2 wii u games today
4 years ago#1
i own nintendo land(bundle) and mario wii u. What are some of the other best games out for this console atm?
Now playing-Kens Rage 2,Fire Emblem Awakining
Waiting for-Lightning Returns,Injustice CE,PS4
4 years ago#2
ZombiU ( try the demo, it's love or hate ), Trine 2 Directors Cut ( try the demo ), Sonic Racing ( try the demo ).
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
4 years ago#3
Play the ZombiU demo, it's very hit or miss.

The only other games I can think of are Sonic All Stars, Scribblenauts, and Tekken.

But I would recommend waiting till March when more games start coming out.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
4 years ago#4
Mindwipe77 posted...
i own nintendo land(bundle) and mario wii u. What are some of the other best games out for this console atm?

Anything for ps3 or 360
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
4 years ago#5
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Batman Arkham City....if only because they're the only other games I own at the moment.
4 years ago#6
Darksiders 2, Tekken, Assassin's Creed 3 are all good. Monster Hunter comes out next month also.
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
4 years ago#7
If you haven't already played/owned them on the PS3/Xbox 360 I'd suggest Arkham City, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Black Ops 2, Assassin's Creed 3, Darksiders 2, Mass Effect 3, or Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge.
4 years ago#8
Mindwipe77 posted...

Seriously, save the money. You really want to drop $120 on 2 average games, which is pretty much whats left after Mario U. ME3 is a solid game, but its on other systems too.
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
4 years ago#9
Check out the eshop they have some good deals going plus you get the 10% digital promotion
4 years ago#10
I'd recommend ZombiU and Sonic Racing. I'm thoroughly enjoying both.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Getting 2 wii u games today

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived