So if I'm into racing games, are there going to be some good ones I should get?

#21geneticsftwPosted 2/23/2013 10:57:37 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Yeah, it only has digital triggers, which is why any attempt at making a racing sim for it is going to be a joke. Get Project Cars on PC though if you can it's a cool game.

I disagree, and would still like a video showing examples of what I asked.

You disagree? Are you joking? Racing simulations are meant to simulate racing, you don't drive with your foot all on the pedal or not at all when you race/drive, so...

I edited my post. Still no video.

Ah, you see people interested in simulations on PC will use steering wheels and pedals.

Those are nice, but don't they cost alot for a good one?
---
Sweet
#22ave1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 11:30:57 PM
Yeah, it only has digital triggers, which is why any attempt at making a racing sim for it is going to be a joke. Get Project Cars on PC though if you can it's a cool game.

Well guys, I'm such a racing game fan (and enjoy analog trigger acceleration/braking much more than dual analog accel/braking) that I've decided to put my money elsewhere. No Wii U for me...

I will be checking out Project Cars, though... probably on PS4.
---
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
#23IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/24/2013 2:08:55 AM(edited)
ave1 posted...

Well guys, I'm such a racing game fan (and enjoy analog trigger acceleration/braking much more than dual analog accel/braking) that I've decided to put my money elsewhere. No Wii U for me...

I will be checking out Project Cars, though... probably on PS4.

So far Project Cars is PC and Wii U only but I have very little doubt it will come to the PS4 what with how easy it is to develop and port to.

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#24nb003_99Posted 2/24/2013 2:05:45 AM
Project cars