Why are Wii U people even arguing Graphics?

#1kingbadjoPosted 2/22/2013 11:58:39 AM
Nintendo Isn't even competing for graphics. PS4's main thing is it's graphics and specs (unless you love Facebook/twitter). But honestly that's it. PS4 fanboys are arguing about specs because it's the only thing that they can argue. And Nintendo fanboys (foolishly taking the bait) argue something that they really don't care about.

Here's an example:

You in the mall. You say hi to a guy that say's high to you. The guys boyfriend comes and say's "You looking at my man?" and you reply "and what if I am?" WHILE YOU KNOW FULL WELL THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WOMEN!! WHY ARGUE???!!

Nintendo is not fighting with graphics. They are fighting with their innovative new controller, and great first party games. Sony only has graphics. Lets put these arguments to rest please.
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#2TerotrousPosted 2/22/2013 12:00:49 PM
It obviously has to do with whether or not Wii U will get multiplatform titles, which was always the #1 argument against the Wii.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#3DFMan456Posted 2/22/2013 12:02:31 PM
kingbadjo posted...
Sony only has graphics.

Along with solid first party titles, and third party support that could blot out the sun.
#4bleedingelitePosted 2/22/2013 12:03:33 PM
DFMan456 posted...
kingbadjo posted...
Sony only has graphics.

Along with dull first party titles, and inferior third party support that could bore the sun to death.

Fix'd
#5Godstriker8Posted 2/22/2013 12:03:49 PM
The social features and cloud gaming is far more next gen then mere specs.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#6LUlGIPosted 2/22/2013 12:03:53 PM
They are fighting with their innovative new controller, and great first party games. Sony only has graphics.

These topics always help me realize who to not take seriously.
#7Tech9Posted 2/22/2013 12:05:06 PM
That was a funny example and it's pretty much true.

Although I don't own a Wii U yet, I wouldn't be buying it expecting the best graphics. Some of my favorite games of last gen were downloadable games and were not amazing in the graphics department. Eventually Wii U will get more games and not the shovelware of last gen...
#8DFMan456Posted 2/22/2013 12:05:40 PM
bleedingelite posted...
DFMan456 posted...
kingbadjo posted...
Sony only has graphics.

Along with dull first party titles, and inferior third party support that could bore the sun to death.

Fix'd

Fanboy denial at its best.
#9BoomerTheGreatPosted 2/22/2013 12:07:07 PM
DFMan456 posted...
kingbadjo posted...
Sony only has graphics.

Along with solid first party titles, and third party support that could blot out the sun.

Fanboy alert! On topic Wii U's graphics are great. Whats the problem with them?
---
Greatness comes from within
#10qbertz716Posted 2/22/2013 12:07:53 PM
bleedingelite posted...
DFMan456 posted...
kingbadjo posted...
Sony only has graphics.

Fix'd

*spits drink on monitor* Sony has the inferior third party support? I LOL'ed!