this is why Nintendo is not selling wii u's

#1DDP886Posted 2/22/2013 11:51:14 AM
ok so i go online, watch TV and see NO ads for the wii u which has been out since November. While there is NO official date for the ps4 launch and i already seeing commercials on TV and ads online and at sports events. Nintendo needs to fire whoever works in their marketing division
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
#2ThreinfhirPosted 2/22/2013 11:53:50 AM
Your ads fell off.
---
NNID: Threinfhir
#3icarus231Posted 2/22/2013 12:00:37 PM
DDP886 posted...
ok so i go online, watch TV and see NO ads for the wii u which has been out since November. While there is NO official date for the ps4 launch and i already seeing commercials on TV and ads online and at sports events. Nintendo needs to fire whoever works in their marketing division

Who needs advertising, even a troll like you bought 2 systems and turned around and sold them both at a loss.
#4Kazoka223Posted 2/22/2013 12:02:45 PM
DDP886 posted...

they really do need ads.
#5sythe343Posted 2/22/2013 12:03:39 PM
I have to agree with DDP on this one though. If more people knew there was a new Nintendo out, the thing would be disappearing.

There's not "Wii would like to play" ads or anything for that matter. I remember the Wii having tons of advertisement on TV and online. So far the only ads I've ever heard for the Wii U were on par with the Ads for Demon's Souls when it first hit shelves.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield NNID: MaybeBatman
#6craelonPosted 2/22/2013 12:04:31 PM
Yeah, no ads is what killed the Sega Saturn, which was actually a fantastic system and had the potential to be more powerful than the PS1. If they don't make some ads for this Christmas then expect support for the Wii U to dwindle. Just like it did with the Sega Saturn.
---
I declare this post a VICTORY ( ^-^ )v
#7Y34RX3R0Posted 2/22/2013 12:05:09 PM
One time I bought tampons, I do not even have a vagina to put them in so I returned them and posted on the top tampon fourms on how bad those tampon are.
---
PSN: Y34RX3R0
Nintendo Wii U ID: HumanAPE
#8shotgunheadshotPosted 2/22/2013 12:05:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9Sailor GoonPosted 2/22/2013 12:07:24 PM
They had a few ads for the system back in November, but since then I've seen no ads.
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#10diggyfreshPosted 2/22/2013 12:07:33 PM
Show us the A button.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade