this is why Nintendo is not selling wii u's

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. this is why Nintendo is not selling wii u's

User Info: DDP886

DDP886
4 years ago#1
ok so i go online, watch TV and see NO ads for the wii u which has been out since November. While there is NO official date for the ps4 launch and i already seeing commercials on TV and ads online and at sports events. Nintendo needs to fire whoever works in their marketing division
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs

User Info: Threinfhir

Threinfhir
4 years ago#2
Your ads fell off.
NNID: Threinfhir

User Info: icarus231

icarus231
4 years ago#3
DDP886 posted...
ok so i go online, watch TV and see NO ads for the wii u which has been out since November. While there is NO official date for the ps4 launch and i already seeing commercials on TV and ads online and at sports events. Nintendo needs to fire whoever works in their marketing division

Who needs advertising, even a troll like you bought 2 systems and turned around and sold them both at a loss.

User Info: Kazoka223

Kazoka223
4 years ago#4
DDP886 posted...

they really do need ads.

User Info: sythe343

sythe343
4 years ago#5
I have to agree with DDP on this one though. If more people knew there was a new Nintendo out, the thing would be disappearing.

There's not "Wii would like to play" ads or anything for that matter. I remember the Wii having tons of advertisement on TV and online. So far the only ads I've ever heard for the Wii U were on par with the Ads for Demon's Souls when it first hit shelves.
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield NNID: MaybeBatman

User Info: craelon

craelon
4 years ago#6
Yeah, no ads is what killed the Sega Saturn, which was actually a fantastic system and had the potential to be more powerful than the PS1. If they don't make some ads for this Christmas then expect support for the Wii U to dwindle. Just like it did with the Sega Saturn.
I declare this post a VICTORY ( ^-^ )v

User Info: Y34RX3R0

Y34RX3R0
4 years ago#7
One time I bought tampons, I do not even have a vagina to put them in so I returned them and posted on the top tampon fourms on how bad those tampon are.
PSN: Y34RX3R0
Nintendo Wii U ID: HumanAPE
(message deleted)

User Info: Sailor Goon

Sailor Goon
4 years ago#9
They had a few ads for the system back in November, but since then I've seen no ads.
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh

User Info: diggyfresh

diggyfresh
4 years ago#10
Show us the A button.
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. this is why Nintendo is not selling wii u's

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived