I'm getting my Wii U next month! What games should I get with it?

#1JulesNeciPosted 2/22/2013 5:04:09 PM(edited)
I can literally get one right now, but I'm moving to another apartment in a few weeks, so I guess I'll just wait until I'm all settled to get a new console.
Question is, what games should I get with it? I'm definitely getting Undercover, but other than that, nothing else seems to interest me. Zombie U is so not the type of game I would play, and I own most other titles on my PS3.
I tried the Monster Hunter demo yesterday on my 3DS, and to be honest, I was kind of disappointed. Originally I wanted to get it with my Wii U, but I probably won't now.
I really hope e3 would get here fast so the games will start rolling afterwards
---
Since when is it such a crime to own a Vita and a 3DS and LOVE both of them?
#2hellbringherPosted 2/22/2013 5:06:34 PM
How can you figuratively move to another apartment?
---
Currently playing ~ Syndicate
#3JulesNeci(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 5:10:14 PM
hellbringher posted...

Lol what?
---
#4O2AshPosted 2/22/2013 5:15:46 PM
Give Monster Hunter a chance? =3
---
Professor Layton 3's Main Theme on Piano: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2bbmzlmP7o
Megaman Legends Music on Piano: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyfQ4iyx0XE
#5Fox133Posted 2/22/2013 5:17:17 PM
Well if you don't like Zombi U or Monster Hunter, there's not much else. Have Fun!
#6Numbuh100Posted 2/22/2013 5:18:12 PM
hellbringher posted...

That makes no sense.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Pandora's Tower
Patriots all day....EVERYDAY!
#7RockD79Posted 2/22/2013 5:29:03 PM
JulesNeci posted...
I can literally get one right now, but I'm moving to another apartment in a few weeks, so I guess I'll just wait until I'm all settled to get a new console.
Question is, what games should I get with it? I'm definitely getting Undercover, but other than that, nothing else seems to interest me. Zombie U is so not the type of game I would play, and I own most other titles on my PS3.
I tried the Monster Hunter demo yesterday on my 3DS, and to be honest, I was kind of disappointed. Originally I wanted to get it with my Wii U, but I probably won't now.

ZombiU, Darksiders 2, Assassins Creed 3 are very good on the U. Lego City, NFS and Monster Hunter look promising also. Theres also few digital games that are pretty impressive, like Trine 2. At this point in time I'd go for either Deluxe sets. You get the most value out of those bundles.

As for Monster Hunter, same here. It's a game I'm told is amazing. Maybe it's just the demo I didn't care for. It's better question for a Monster Hunter person to explain it I suppose.
#8MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 2/22/2013 5:33:43 PM
I don't even know what to tell ya TC, it's like a game explosion over here!! There's too many games out to even list so you're on your own. Also with all these games announced that may or many not even come out this year, it's a great console to own!! Nintendo Power!!
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#9JulesNeci(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 5:34:44 PM
RockD79 posted...
JulesNeci posted...

ZombiU, Darksiders 2, Assassins Creed 3 are very good on the U. Lego City, NFS and Monster Hunter look promising also. Theres also few digital games that are pretty impressive, like Trine 2. At this point in time I'd go for either Deluxe sets. You get the most value out of those bundles.

As for Monster Hunter, same here. It's a game I'm told is amazing. Maybe it's just the demo I didn't care for. It's better question for a Monster Hunter person to explain it I suppose.

Problem is I already own NFS, AC3, Batman and Darksiders on my PS3. I wouldn't buy them again for higher prices on the Wii U.
I'm looking at the ZombiU bundle - I'm not interested in the game itself, but it comes with the pro controller, which I think is cool.
I've never been a Monster Hunter person before - the furthest I've gone with hunting games is God Eater Burst on my PSP and Vita. Honestly, I did not like the MonHun 3DS demo at all.

Damn. I want the system so badly, but it seems like such a waste to buy it now since there's barely anything available yet :(
---
#10RockD79Posted 2/22/2013 8:23:48 PM
JulesNeci posted...
RockD79 posted...
JulesNeci posted...

Problem is I already own NFS, AC3, Batman and Darksiders on my PS3. I wouldn't buy them again for higher prices on the Wii U.
I'm looking at the ZombiU bundle - I'm not interested in the game itself, but it comes with the pro controller, which I think is cool.
I've never been a Monster Hunter person before - the furthest I've gone with hunting games is God Eater Burst on my PSP and Vita. Honestly, I did not like the MonHun 3DS demo at all.

Damn. I want the system so badly, but it seems like such a waste to buy it now since there's barely anything available yet :(

Oh gotcha. Yea no sense in repurchasing games you already played. Well we are due any day now for a 2nd Quarter release schedule. Maybe then you'll see something you like.