When is Super Mario going to finally marry Princess Peach?

#1CrosswalkXPosted 2/22/2013 5:01:28 PM
Hello there gamefaq users. As you know I have played Super Mario games since the late 1980s. I have played NES games of Super Mario Bros 1,2, and 3. I also played SNES games of Super Mario World. Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, New Super Mario Bros DS and Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 1,2. All these years Mario has to save Princess Peach from the castle from evil King Bowser who often holds Toadstool now called Peach hostage. Mario braves dangers and Mario usually wins in the end and saves the princess depending on how you play.

Now all these years after Mario saves Peach time after time and she gives him a reward like a hug or kiss, or a big party or a big parade. But now I'm wondering When is Shigeru Miyamoto going to make a Wii U game or 3DS game where Mario finally gets to marry Princess Peach? The reason why I asked this question is because Mario has to risk his life and travel very far just to save Princess Peach. I think Mario deserves to be married to Princess Peach because I think he's in love with her, same with Luigi marrying Daisy.

I remember watching a Mario Super Show episode 23 called "Do You, Princess Toadstool, Take This Koopa...?" where Bowser tries to force Princess Peach to marry him. Later on when I first played "Super Mario RPG" SNES Booster tries to force Peach to marry him in Marrymore, of course Mario and Bowser crash the wedding and Peach kisses Mario. Then I played another game called "Super Paper Mario" 3 Wii where Count Bleck tries to force Bowser and Peach to get married so chaos heart could be created. Princess Peach is in her wedding dress in this game.

Anyways are you Super Mario fans waiting for a Mario game where Mario finally marries Princess Peach? The game would be called "Super Mario Wedding Crash" If Mario married Peach, She would no longer be called Princess Peach instead she would be called Queen Peach and Mario would be called King Mario. They would get married in Marrymore and go on their Honeymoon in Isle Delfino. Then they would live the rest of their lives in Peaches castle, they would have babies who would grow up to be kids. Marios son would be named Prince Mario. Also Bowser may still kidnap Queen Peach and her kids.

Also are you waiting for a "Legend of Zelda" game where Link marries Princess Zelda?
Let me know what you gamefaq users think because I'm ready for a Wii or DS game depicting Mario marrying Princess Peach and I'm also ready to see Link marry Zelda in "Legend of Zelda Links wedding" I hope Shigeru Miyamoto in the Nintendo company decides to do those Wii or DS games because I would buy it.
#2DiscostewSMPosted 2/22/2013 5:02:22 PM
When Bowser quits interrupting the magic.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#3vash520Posted 2/22/2013 5:04:35 PM
I actually didn't know you had been playing mario games since the NES. Good on you. Now to answer your question. When Ninja Theory makes a mario game.. mario will marry peach... and then some. Also mario will have a trimmed mustache and peach's bra will be exposed the whole time.
---
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
#4ElectricMolePosted 2/22/2013 5:13:31 PM
Mario isnt interested in women like that. He's more of a toad lover.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#5deadANDrottedPosted 2/22/2013 5:16:13 PM
ElectricMole posted...
Mario isnt interested in women like that. He's more of a toad lover.

For the people that didn't already know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=615PWcBIH0U
#6b1gt0nePosted 2/22/2013 5:31:44 PM
Never, she's banging luigi. He has a bigger nose.
#7PokejedservoPosted 2/22/2013 7:42:34 PM
Naw he is still with Pauline of Donkey Kong fame and thanks to the Mario Vs. Donkey Kong series she is technically not out of the picture here.
---
Behind The Voice- http://behindthevoiceactors.com/
My VA Resume Site: http://pokejedservovoiceactingresume.wetpaint.com/
#8ballermat982Posted 2/22/2013 7:50:10 PM
Probably won't ever happen. That was a hilarious post though. Thanks for the laugh.
#9AmakusaPosted 2/22/2013 7:50:17 PM
They're just friends. I'd thought it would be apparent by now.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#10DanteSInferno84Posted 2/22/2013 7:55:02 PM
Never, Bowser refuses to sign the divorce and keeps insisting on Peach returning to his Keep to have her visitations with their kids (the Koopallngs and Bowser Jr).