My drawing of Fionna & Cake was deleted off Miiverse. >_>

#1ColebyPosted 2/22/2013 10:27:39 PM
It was in the Netflix community of all places, and the drawing was both cute and aesthetically accurate, if I do say so myself. But it was removed for 'violating the Miiverse Code of Conduct.' Like, wtf? There was nothing innappropriate or offensive about it. And it wasn't advertising or off-topic or anything like that either--I checked the rules. Is it bad that I want to convey my feelings for Adventure Time and hope to see it on Netflix soon, or something?

Needless to say, I contested it, though I'll probably just be shut down. I swear, that place is trolled by soccer-moms.
---
ERROR 404
File Not Found
#2SlimeSwayzePosted 2/22/2013 10:31:51 PM(edited)
Well I didn't report you.

---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#3SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/22/2013 10:32:49 PM
Nintendo doubled up on their jackbooting for "off-topic" posting on Miiverse. They have a "general topic" community or something now, so put it there or don't bother.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#4PrincessShioshiPosted 2/22/2013 10:49:35 PM
ACTUALLY the real reason is in the new code of conduct you can't make pictures of anything that is Copy Righted. You can pretty much give any picture a violation now with new code.
#5ZvolTxPosted 2/22/2013 10:59:15 PM
Hi Coleby.

My mom makes me tape my nips.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
#6Monkmaster79Posted 2/22/2013 11:05:49 PM
I think I saw that picture last night. It was really good!
---
Fans. Crazy Titanic fans. - Junpei - 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
Stop quoting people on my ignore list!
#7ElectricMolePosted 2/22/2013 11:13:49 PM
Thats why you shouldnt bother posting anything on miiverse. You'll get banned for anything with no review.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#8OMG_AIDSPosted 2/23/2013 12:44:27 AM
In your messages go to the admin icon and then write a message. Send the "I didn't violate TOS" message.
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#9AkaneJonesPosted 2/23/2013 2:30:31 AM(edited)
I'm sorry to here that. But it's not usually that sort of thing. The most common explanation for why this happens is because some child/troll reports your stuff. It's quite possibly because your work is too popular, posted at times these children are running around, or that specific community. Generally speaking the targets tend to happen to female characters using white as a base colour. It seems tugging on clothing, butt cleavage(or really any sort of butt/crotch angled shot regardless of weather they are wearing panties, bicycle pants, or bloomers), can get deleted.

It tends to happen to Zero Suit Samus pictures the mostly for just being Zero Suit Samus. Kaguya are also targets for just being Kaguya, all of which are stupid. My guess is it's the simplicity of Adventure Time art style, combined with the subject matter being female, that got it yoinked.

There is however a small percent chance you were hit with auto-delete feature. Those were set in place to remove the dick scribbles. Unfortunately the software isn't infallible on simplistic styles so it could be that. Either way you clearly aren't the only one to get targeted with over the top modding for no reasons. They are currently benefiting the anti-popularity troll stalkers, because they can keep coming back, by switching users if they are blocked and banned. At leased blocking actually blocks now, since they updated.

You may get it back it wasn't in anyway delete material. If not now some time latter when it no longer is under Popular/Wara Wara/ or view list outside of profile and followers.

It's odd that fully naked Link cropped at hips, for joke, can fly on Nintendo Land community. But so many clothed female pictures have resulted in deletion. It's rather sexist when you think about it. However it seems more of a case of who ever the users are that report them. The current consensus is that Miiverse need a Mature filter right next to the spoilers one. That way they can just block them from the little kids in the first place the same way M games get filtered out or Wara Wara Plaza. And it the end it makes Miiverse less stringent on what it filters out.