Would you be ticked if the next Mario is actually jusy Galaxy 3?

#1kaliskonigPosted 2/23/2013 7:30:13 AM
I would! Mario games since the start of the DS/Wii generation have caused the once ultimate platforming series to be labeled as rehashed cash grabs. I honestly hated that We got Galaxy 2 instead of a completely fresh adventure but also didn't mind much because we usually only get 1 3D adventure per system. I don't even have to comment on the NSMB series. There is a very minimal difference between them. Add to that the notion that the NSMB series is starting to even be the bases for the spin offs and other games.

I just miss knowing that when a new Mario game was announced it meant we where getting a fresh Adventure with an amazing new theme. I will honestly be crushed if we got a Mario Galaxy 3 and not something completely new.

What do you think?
#2sonicsonicPosted 2/23/2013 7:31:37 AM
Expect Super Mario Universe
#3xerofyre0Posted 2/23/2013 7:32:51 AM
One hand: yes! More galaxy!
Other hand: awe no Mario 64 style game....
---
Free Game Giveaway-
http://www.down-rightfierce.com/2012/06/free-game-giveaway-club-nintendo.html
#4LLL_DeadlyPosted 2/23/2013 7:33:13 AM
kaliskonig posted...
I would! Mario games since the start of the DS/Wii generation have caused the once ultimate platforming series to be labeled as rehashed cash grabs.

Mario games caused Sonic to be labelled as rehashed cash grabs?
#5AiddonPosted 2/23/2013 7:33:57 AM
considering Galaxy 1 and 2 were AMAZING due to their incredible level, no, I wouldn't be mad.
#6QuagsireQingPosted 2/23/2013 7:34:33 AM
No. The Galaxies are the best Mario games to date, and unlike NSMB, where the levels are starting to feel tired, every Galaxy in the Galaxies feels unique.
---
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto
#7GloryChaosPosted 2/23/2013 7:35:56 AM
I would be annoyed. The game might be good but at that point, you'd need to hand me the power to sculpt my own worlds in order for me to but it.

Yeah. I want a level editor.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#8Arcadia__personPosted 2/23/2013 7:37:03 AM
I sort of would. I enjoyed the Galaxy games much less than either 64 or Sunshine. I feel like they lack cohesiveness because there's no interesting hub, and they just seem far too easy to me.
---
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." -Skies of Arcadia
#9FenderMasterPosted 2/23/2013 7:38:24 AM
Considering the Galaxy games (especially the first) are two of the greatest games ever made, I would be pretty happy with Galaxy 3. A time travelling Mario that plays with time would be cool too.
---
http://www.jvp-boston.org
#10DJNfinityPosted 2/23/2013 7:43:10 AM
As long as it's not Sunshine 2, I'll be giddy.

Sunshine was a decent game, but I don't need another one.
---
Nostalgia-~-[+..oo]