After the PS4 conference, Nintendo stock rose, Sony's dropped.

#51Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/23/2013 8:25:17 PM
All companies stock drops during a conference, it dropped .01 which means that particular market is frozen for that day, other words nothing adjusted and the conference was at the end of the day, when the market closed so it wouldn't matter what they announced because it still wouldn't change stock on a closed market

Fail attempt, now check the market for the 23rd when the data is avaiable and Nintendo stocks went up because people grabbed the stock when it was cheap because they know with the announcement from Sony, Nintendo will price cut the Wii U and gain more sales,buyers of stock has no care if the company is losing money on the console. When the sales go up, it promotes people to invest more and then those people will cash out before the earnings report are in, typical business.

Sony's stock basically stayed the same due to the conference, where Nintendo's went up because investors knows Nintendo will be forced to slash prices which will get quick sales for the Wii U, making them a quick buck before they sell out.
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#52Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/23/2013 8:27:09 PM
icarus231 posted...
batman3k5 posted...
icarus231 posted...
Hungtotheover posted...
The Wii Us stock drops...who cares.
The PS4 stock drops...Nintendo wins.

Zing oh!!!

Nintendo has money though sony doesnt. This matters.

Sony does not have money? lol wtf smh

Sony is going broke. Sold a building this year laid off 12k employees last year, stock is junk status and their debt to asset ratio is 57% . Thats not doing good

Nintendo selling the baseball team, Nintendo cut back employee bonuses this year, Nintendo merged their divisions to save money.

Both doesn't sound like they're doing good, except Microsoft.
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#53AmakusaPosted 2/23/2013 8:58:21 PM
Crimson Night posted...
Everybody on this board complains about trolls but gather in threads like this and proceed to act like immature little children... Hypocritical and insecure, good job.

In this post: insult everyone for being immature by insulting each other.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#54geneticsftwPosted 2/23/2013 9:33:04 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
icarus231 posted...
batman3k5 posted...
icarus231 posted...
Hungtotheover posted...
The Wii Us stock drops...who cares.
The PS4 stock drops...Nintendo wins.

Zing oh!!!

Nintendo has money though sony doesnt. This matters.

Sony does not have money? lol wtf smh

Sony is going broke. Sold a building this year laid off 12k employees last year, stock is junk status and their debt to asset ratio is 57% . Thats not doing good

Nintendo selling the baseball team, Nintendo cut back employee bonuses this year, Nintendo merged their divisions to save money.

Both doesn't sound like they're doing good, except Microsoft.

They are merging into a new 340 million dollar building.
---
Sweet