Pikmin 3 is a very important game for Nintendo

#1iKhanicPosted 2/23/2013 7:08:20 PM
Up until then, all of their 1st party games will have been more animated and simple, and haven't really pushed the power of the console. The 3rd Party games have been ported from the 360 and PS3, so the same for them.

Pikmin 3 will be Nintendo's 1st chance to show us really beautiful areas that fully utilize the console's power, and its for that reason it is an important game for Nintendo.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2DeathSnipe777Posted 2/23/2013 7:09:38 PM
Pikmin 3 will probably be one of my favorite games on the WiiU. I spent over 120 hours in my main Pikmin 2 file just exploring the environment and battling creatures for the hell of it. It was just too much fun.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#3Elements012894Posted 2/23/2013 7:55:11 PM
Unfortunately Pikmin 3 was developed as a Wii game before it got pushed to the WiiU. So it wouldn't be the best representation of graphics. Wait for Smash and the next 3D mario.
---
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.
#4WesfanboyneverPosted 2/23/2013 8:06:10 PM
Elements012894 posted...
Unfortunately Pikmin 3 was developed as a Wii game before it got pushed to the WiiU. So it wouldn't be the best representation of graphics. Wait for Smash and the next 3D mario.

Yep. Though they could always make Pikmin 4 for Wii U...
---
What's to say really?
#5AkaneJonesPosted 2/23/2013 8:47:06 PM
Wesfanboynever posted...
Elements012894 posted...

Yep. Though they could always make Pikmin 4 for Wii U...

Well It depends I haven't seen any new stills for the game, just the compressed web feed. So all the screens we got were from last E3. This show Pikmin 3 from when you could see the low polygon background environments. That fact drives home that the were build for the Wii, I can't say the delay is going to improve those, though they did show off a pikmin view mode so they might have.