Why cant I use the RemotePlus for Netflix?

#1Jx1010Posted 2/23/2013 7:20:18 PM
I been waiting for this and Nintendo hasnt done a thing...

I just want to point at the movie I want and play it.........not have to hold a freakin screen on my hands and eat up battery life while I watch a movie (dont say to turn off the gamepad because if I have to pause the movie, I'll have to go through the on off process all over again)
#2mjc0961Posted 2/23/2013 7:22:49 PM
Netflix app is made by Netflix, not Nintendo.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#3Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 7:26:01 PM
mjc0961 posted...
Netflix app is made by Netflix, not Nintendo.

Thanks for stating the obvious
but u can still navegate netflix with a smart phone, dualshock, gamepad, etc... just not a Remote Plus

so.... ur point is
#4HungtotheoverPosted 2/23/2013 7:35:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5Baha05Posted 2/23/2013 8:27:00 PM
Jx1010 posted...
Thanks for stating the obvious
but u can still navegate netflix with a smart phone, dualshock, gamepad, etc... just not a Remote Plus

so.... ur point is

That you are blaming Nintendo for something that isn't their fault. The app is made by Netflix, hence it's something you blame Netflix for.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#6Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 8:39:08 PM
Baha05 posted...
That you are blaming Nintendo for something that isn't their fault. The app is made by Netflix, hence it's something you blame Netflix for.

So Nintendo doesnt have anything to do with the fact Netflix can be browsed with the gamepad and not the RemotePlus?
#7diggyfreshPosted 2/23/2013 8:39:27 PM
Netflix screwed the pooch with their app. It looks like they put in the lease amount of effort necessary. Shame.

On the bright side, the Amazon app is much better.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#8diggyfreshPosted 2/23/2013 8:40:53 PM
Jx1010 posted...
Baha05 posted...

So Nintendo doesnt have anything to do with the fact Netflix can be browsed with the gamepad and not the RemotePlus?

Well N could have refused it. But then we wouldn't have Netflix at all. How is it difficult to understand that Netflix made the app?
---
#9Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 8:46:55 PM
diggyfresh posted...
Jx1010 posted...
Baha05 posted...

Well N could have refused it. But then we wouldn't have Netflix at all. How is it difficult to understand that Netflix made the app?

So ur saying Netflix doesnt want the RemotePlus being used for their app?

How do people use Netflix on the Wii then ?
#10diggyfreshPosted 2/23/2013 8:51:27 PM
Jx1010 posted...
diggyfresh posted...
Jx1010 posted...
Baha05 posted...

So ur saying Netflix doesnt want the RemotePlus being used for their app?

How do people use Netflix on the Wii then ?

What? Netflix made the Wii U app. They left out Wii remote support. So we can assume they didn't want it in if that makes it easier for you to understand.

And people use the Wii remote on the Wii. How is that relevant?
---