Nintendo treats and supports their game franchises way worse than Sony does

#1devastatorX2Posted 2/23/2013 9:19:23 PM
How come there is still no new Star Fox game.

Sony let Sanzaru Games make a new Sly Cooper game even though Sly Cooper sells worse than Star Fox does.

Nintendo just does not care about their fans. They keep doing what is easiest for them to do.

Minimal story. Mute characters. Rare voice acting. Bad game endings. Recycled game designs.

---
Friends don't let friends be Leaf fans.
#2HungoverHero777Posted 2/23/2013 9:19:51 PM
Still trying way too hard.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
#3ADHDguitarPosted 2/23/2013 9:20:36 PM
Someone needs to turn that frown upside down.

:)
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#4Y34RX3R0Posted 2/23/2013 9:20:37 PM
Thanks for sharing what is on your mind!
---
PSN: Y34RX3R0
Nintendo Wii U ID: HumanAPE
#5alamazing1234Posted 2/23/2013 9:36:31 PM
lol no

Sony killed pretty much every one of their series that I enjoyed (Dark Cloud, Syphon Filter, Socom, Ratchet and Clank)

Throwing us a bone with gems like Sly every once in a while does not make up for abandoning their good franchises to focus on ****ty movie games like Uncharted/Last of us or generic FPS like Killzone and Resistance.
#6IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/23/2013 9:38:28 PM
I agree, Nintendo has a bad case of milking certain series.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#7TalesRevenantPosted 2/23/2013 9:39:10 PM
alamazing1234 posted...
lol no

Sony killed pretty much every one of their series that I enjoyed (Dark Cloud, Syphon Filter, Socom, Ratchet and Clank)

Throwing us a bone with gems like Sly every once in a while does not make up for abandoning their good franchises to focus on ****ty movie games like Uncharted/Last of us or generic FPS like Killzone and Resistance.

"**ty movies games?" You're funny. Uncharted series easily destroys anything Nintendo has made since the N64 days, and I'm a Nintendo fan. Try harder.
---
Currently playing:
Ni No Kuni
#8alamazing1234Posted 2/23/2013 9:44:05 PM
TalesRevanant posted...
alamazing1234 posted...
lol no

"**ty movies games?" You're funny. Uncharted series easily destroys anything Nintendo has made since the N64 days, and I'm a Nintendo fan. Try harder.

You obviously have **** taste if you honestly believe that. The uncharted games all have horrible gameplay and are some of the worst playing TPS on the market. The only reason anybody praises them is because of their sky high production values. That's it. They're all flash meant for the brain dead masses wooed by pretty set pieces and one liners. People who actually enjoy shovelware like that are no better than Angry birds casuals and their useless opinions should be ignored.
#9SSJMarioPosted 2/23/2013 10:03:49 PM(edited)
I don't even know what's so special about uncharted. Infamous is good though.
---
PSN=bowserkick
NNID = Fighters_of_Foo
#10PsyrenCallPosted 2/23/2013 9:50:38 PM
No they don't. The ps1 was synonymous with Crash Bandicoot, Parapa and Ape Escape, three dead franchises, one which went multiplatform. The PS2 was synonymous with Jak, Ratchet and God of War, one is dead, the other has a fraction of the popularity, the other is being casualized. Sony basically plows a franchise behind the outhouse and leaves them there when the next generation starts.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!