Nintendo treats and supports their game franchises way worse than Sony does

#21Oni_TaedoPosted 2/23/2013 11:13:09 PM
DTY3 posted...
TalesRevanant posted...
alamazing1234 posted...
lol no

Sony killed pretty much every one of their series that I enjoyed (Dark Cloud, Syphon Filter, Socom, Ratchet and Clank)

Throwing us a bone with gems like Sly every once in a while does not make up for abandoning their good franchises to focus on ****ty movie games like Uncharted/Last of us or generic FPS like Killzone and Resistance.

"**ty movies games?" You're funny. Uncharted series easily destroys anything Nintendo has made since the N64 days, and I'm a Nintendo fan. Try harder.

lol no it really doesnt.

And did you really just suggest that Uncharted was better than Mario Galaxy? Or Metroid Prime?

Also N64 was one of Nintendo's weaker 1st Party lineups. Just look at the Virtual Console. All the worthwhile games on the system that arent bby Rare are on there. Notice the extremely small amount.

It's sad that most of Sony's games are about as good as Other M. Well, their main ones, God of War, InFamous, and Uncharted (2 and 3 were trash). I never liked Sly, always found it too boring, and it's far too chuggy to be any fun.

I wish Sony would have let Insomniac keep R&C when they went off to do their own thing. So that we could have the series go multiplatform. It's not the kind of series that should be tied down.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#22strongo9Posted 2/24/2013 12:16:47 AM
Wahh. Not enough new IPs. Wahh. Not enough new entries in old IPs. Wahh. Too many games in some IPs.

The trolls will never stop, will they?
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#23iKhanicPosted 2/24/2013 12:26:15 AM
Minimal story, mute characters are just things that are elements of many Nintendo games

Nintendo is learning to put voice acting in their games. A lot of their fanbase doesn't want it because they feel it doesn't fit their series well.

Nintendo also has WAY more franchises than Sony does. Look at this list. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_franchises_established_on_Nintendo_consoles

Of course Nintendo publishes IPs that arent theirs, but a big chunk of that list IS their IPs.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#24miraimikePosted 2/24/2013 12:39:56 AM
I'm playing Down in a Hole by Alice in Chains in honor of TC.
---
-Mike 3DS Friend Code: 2148-8168-3762 Street Fighter IV
"Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts"
#25nb003_99Posted 2/24/2013 2:06:41 AM
Sony Does