Nobody wants to play games with a big tablet style controller.

#1devastatorX2Posted 2/23/2013 11:17:01 PM

Nintendo keeps on failing to realize it won't work. The fact that there are no wii u games that support 2 tablets or more proves it. What are you doing to do to play Mario Kart?

What NIntendo should have done was make an updated version of the wii controls and better technology
---
Friends don't let friends be Leaf fans.
#2b1gt0nePosted 2/23/2013 11:17:47 PM
Cool
Story
Bro
#3Kazoka223Posted 2/23/2013 11:18:59 PM
devastatorX2 posted...

Nintendo keeps on failing to realize it won't work. The fact that there are no wii u games that support 2 tablets or more proves it. What are you doing to do to play Mario Kart?

What NIntendo should have done was make an updated version of the wii controls and better technology

same thing they did with sonic, one person with the pad and four others with wiimotes and/or nunchucks/classic controllers/classic controller pros ^-^
#4muffinmasherPosted 2/23/2013 11:21:36 PM
I do.
The gamepad is awesome, have you even used it?
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
#5YoyokuKOPosted 2/23/2013 11:22:50 PM
obvious these no bodies aren't ready
#6Baha05Posted 2/23/2013 11:23:16 PM
Trying too damn hard
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#7HungtotheoverPosted 2/23/2013 11:26:37 PM
Baha05 posted...
Trying too damn hard

That's what she said...Zing oh!!!
---
Zing Oh!!!
#8userfrigginamePosted 2/23/2013 11:26:55 PM
No Wii U games that support 2 tablets or more? I think you have your facts mixed up. The Wii U itself doesn't support 2 or more tablets. There is only supposed to be one tablet per Wii U. Also, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that there is AT LEAST 1 person out there that wants to play games with a big tablet style controller. I don't think NOBODY wouldn't want to play a game like that. I'm not sure if you've even tried playing one (so, I don't know why you're even here), but it's actually surprisingly comfortable in your hands, unless you have to look at it and the screen at the same time.
#9SimmerE15Posted 2/23/2013 11:37:45 PM
userfrigginame posted...
No Wii U games that support 2 tablets or more? I think you have your facts mixed up. The Wii U itself doesn't support 2 or more tablets. There is only supposed to be one tablet per Wii U. Also, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that there is AT LEAST 1 person out there that wants to play games with a big tablet style controller. I don't think NOBODY wouldn't want to play a game like that. I'm not sure if you've even tried playing one (so, I don't know why you're even here), but it's actually surprisingly comfortable in your hands, unless you have to look at it and the screen at the same time.

WiiU does support 2 gamepads
No games support it though, because you can't buy more than 1 right now
#10ukokira1Posted 2/23/2013 11:39:12 PM
I do. Your theory is now horribly flawed.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.