To those who say Nintendo is Kiddy

#1TheMisterManGuyPosted 2/24/2013 8:47:50 AM
Answer me this,

Why Is Metroid Prime 2 about Samus visiting a planet where her commrads are found dead & finds out the planet is split into light & dark sections?

Why is Sin & Punishment: Star Successor about a soldier who goes against his orders & is hunted by 5 crazy people?

Why *Spoilers* in Fire Emblem: Awakening does Emmeryn sacrifice herself by falling off a cliff intentionally?

Why is the whole plot for Zelda: Majora's Mask about saving the world from a giant moon that will crash & kill everyone?

Why was Enternal Darkness the first Nintendo game ever to recive an M rating?
#2LUlGIPosted 2/24/2013 8:49:26 AM
Oh brother.
#3xerofyre0Posted 2/24/2013 8:49:52 AM
People who say Nintendo is kiddy make me sad. Just because something us brightly colored and doesn't have guns does not mean its not fun and people of all ages can enjoy.

Little do they know, there's more chance that you'll come across kids in call of duty or other m games than smash bros.
---
Free Game Giveaway-
http://www.down-rightfierce.com/2012/06/free-game-giveaway-club-nintendo.html
#4dancing_cactuarPosted 2/24/2013 8:50:15 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/293/590/6f6.gif

Though to answer your question TC, most of those people are trolls.
#5Cloud75xPosted 2/24/2013 8:56:51 AM(edited)
TheMisterManGuy posted...
Answer me this,

Why Is Metroid Prime 2 about Samus visiting a planet where her commrads are found dead & finds out the planet is split into light & dark sections?

Why is Sin & Punishment: Star Successor about a soldier who goes against his orders & is hunted by 5 crazy people?

Why *Spoilers* in Fire Emblem: Awakening does Emmeryn sacrifice herself by falling off a cliff intentionally?

Why is the whole plot for Zelda: Majora's Mask about saving the world from a giant moon that will crash & kill everyone?

Why was Enternal Darkness the first Nintendo game ever to recive an M rating?

1.) metroid will and has always been in the "teen" rating
2.) it has campy music and the main character looks like the paper boy from the NES game of the same name.
3.) that's an anime cliche, nuff said...
4.) haters gunna hate, unless link turns into Cloud or Donte.
5.) because before that there were no ratings and nintendo handicapped everything like a communist dictator (look at mortal kombat in snes).
---
"That which does not become part of the one, shall become one with the void."
#6Sailor GoonPosted 2/24/2013 8:59:13 AM
I honestly cannot believe that anyone these days can deny that Nintendo caters to a youth market.
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#7jairusmonillasPosted 2/24/2013 8:59:57 AM
Nintendo is kiddy, It doesn't take a genius to realize that.
#8TheMisterManGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 9:02:36 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
I honestly cannot believe that anyone these days can deny that Nintendo caters to a youth market.

I'm not denying Nintendo appeals to kids, but there are some dark themes & situations in their games as well. Nintendo catters to Everyone kids included.
#9sonicsonicPosted 2/24/2013 9:04:05 AM
If people can't appreciate things that have a kid appeal.... then it is their loss. Nintendo is kiddy, but that doesn't mean they are just for children.
#10dancing_cactuarPosted 2/24/2013 9:04:29 AM
jairusmonillas posted...
Nintendo is kiddy, It doesn't take a genius to realize that.

And that's why Nintendo co owns the fatal frame franchise.