Nintendo step your game up

#1bigjnycPosted 2/24/2013 10:30:13 AM
Nintendo needs to do something yesterday. Nintendo direct or what ever, but something needs to be done now. Show some Wii U tech demo doing something crazy prove that the Wii U can be a system that could last the next 5 to 7 years. Show some 3rd party games that are not lazy ports running on Wii U hardware. Show this Watchdogs that everyone is going crazy over, show Destiny if its coming show GTA 5. I know people buy Nintendo systems for Nintendo games, heck I do even, but that's not going to be enough. Make people want to buy 3rd party games over the 360, PS3 versions show that they can be closer to PS4 and NXtBox versions than people think. Don't blow the load before E3 but show something.
---
You can get me on XBL as bigJnyc
#2IloveElitePosted 2/24/2013 10:33:39 AM
That should have happened weeks ago.

It's too late now.
#3DesperateMonkeyPosted 2/24/2013 10:34:39 AM
Dont care about multi plats on wii u. Nintendo is failing to demonstrate the a strong purpose for the controller.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#4lt519Posted 2/24/2013 10:39:42 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Dont care about multi plats on wii u. Nintendo is failing to demonstrate the a strong purpose for the controller.

But I think that is ok. I don't want every Dev to focus on some crappy controller implementation like what happened with the Wii. How many devs just tacked on motion controls and borderline ruined their games?

Just give me Remote Play, some inventory/map screens and some easy touch controls. That is leaps and bounds better than what the Wii/PS3/360 gen offered.
#5lostinhellviewPosted 2/24/2013 10:45:36 AM
They certainly did rush the console, but they needed the head start. unfortunately for them, most aaa 'launch' titles got delayed, making the U look empty....to most. I have a dozen U games, and very well believe it can run ps4 games in some way.

Can anyone recommend a pc game with high graphics power? I have a 3.4 quad imac 8gb that i use for audio jobs. cheers
#6bigjnyc(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 11:09:54 AM
There is the Pro controller and even though some people may want more I am just fine with the second screen being just a map or inventory screen. Its cool to have but it shouldn't be forced when not needed if you have something good to do with it cool but if not just use for off screen play and keep it moving. Video game systems are for games so like PS4 show us some games and don't just tell us about them for 3 to 4 years. Nintendo is known for its 1 party games you have plenty of IPs some give them to us not just focus on a couple for a whole generation this post launch drought is OK for me but this is not OK 6 months from now.
---
You can get me on XBL as bigJnyc
#7DesperateMonkeyPosted 2/25/2013 2:00:14 AM
Quote:DesperateMonkey posted...

But I think that is ok. I don't want every Dev to focus on some crappy controller implementation like what happened with the Wii. How many devs just tacked on motion controls and borderline ruined their games?

Just give me Remote Play, some inventory/map screens and some easy touch controls. That is leaps and bounds better than what the Wii/PS3/360 gen offered.

@lt519

No. Cover system alone was a more interesting addition.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#8FuNsH1nEPosted 2/25/2013 4:43:03 AM
Honestly don't care about 3rd party games. I already own a PS3, 360, and a Wii. The only reason I purchased a WiiU was for Mario, Zelda, etc.