I think that the wii u is having a worse year then the ps3 launch

#21Elem187Posted 2/25/2013 1:14:24 PM
CBASH13 posted...
Unless you haven't owned a console since the Wii, I can't understand what the heck people are playing on the Wii U. The library is abysmal. At least the Wii launched with a must own title in Twilight Princess. And don't get me started on NSMBU, it doesn't even support online play. Advertising a multiplayer co op title that doesn't feature online play at this point is anything but next gen. Shame on you Nintendo, shame on you.

The wii u launched with over 30 titles. The ps3 launched with 12 Titles.

Sorry your argument doesn't compute... I have far more games to play on my Wii u then I did on my ps3.

I don't see why you discount ports, all new consoles are 95% ports for the first year. It's funny how people hold a different standard to Nintnendo an they do for Microsoft and Sony.
#22CBASH13Posted 2/25/2013 1:16:12 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
What's wrong with online for sidescrollers? Splosion Man had it and that was a small indie title.

The problem is Nintendo didn't implement it, so it must have been the right decision.
* SARCASM *

It's really sad how deep into Nintendo some of you are. They could sell you a box of dog poop and you'd buy it, love it, and defend it simply because it's NINTENDO!

I can hear it now "The stench is soo innovative."
---
It is what it is
#23IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/25/2013 1:24:35 PM
Nintendo fans are the most ludicrous. Sony had steaming for PSP to PS3 first, yet now that Nintendo has it they think it is a game changer.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#24DDP886Posted 2/25/2013 1:36:23 PM
Yea the wii u launch wasn't that great, the main problem that this system has is that it has no good games.
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
#25Ritster21Posted 2/25/2013 1:52:41 PM
Nintendo fans are the most ludicrous. Sony had steaming for PSP to PS3 first, yet now that Nintendo has it they think it is a game changer.

Nintendo had it first actually. GBA to Gamcube.
#26CBASH13Posted 2/25/2013 1:54:41 PM
Ritster21 posted...

Wrong, Sega had it first. Neo Geo Pocket to Dreamcast.
---
It is what it is
#27Ritster21Posted 2/25/2013 2:28:48 PM
CBASH13 posted...
Ritster21 posted...

Wrong, Sega had it first. Neo Geo Pocket to Dreamcast.

Oh, I know Sega had it first first. I was talking about more specifically the Big 3.
#28LinetrixPosted 2/25/2013 2:30:10 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
nickvd8 posted...
Linetrix posted...
nickvd8 posted...
What you think and fact are two different things sorry to break it to you. The PS3 sold 3.61M units in it's first 15 months after launching. The Wii U already sold 3.06M units already, probability of the Wii U selling less than the PS3 in it's first year? 0.1%

Source: http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/PlayStation_3

Shipped and sold are two different things, sorry to break it to you. The PS3 sold 3.61 M units in its first 15 months after launch. The Wii U shipped 3 million but sold only 1.9 M.

Assuming your number is correct (I thought I read they sold 3.06M). The Wii U is still going to sell far past 3.61M in it's first year so makes no difference.

The Wii U sold 3.06 million units as of Dec 31. Those numbers are units sold, not shipped, provided by Nintendo.

UTTER LIES!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=510874

Too bad he has me on ignore so he can't see his lie being torn apart

Don't worry. I'm quoting you for great justice.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#29Faceman_Posted 2/25/2013 2:49:39 PM
Wii U has only been out for 3 months. Also, the ps3's drought lasted 2 and a half years.
#30lipnox88Posted 2/25/2013 3:04:18 PM
if 3d mario and mario kart dont come out by the end of the year perhaps but I highly doubt ps3 will have much if any good content first year due to long development times of the consoles games.
---
Currently Enjoying;Kid Icarus uprising, Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Castlevania, Megaman 2, mario U, nintendo land,boycotting Ubi$oft and there garbage games