Will the Wii U have historically low sales again in Febuary and March?

#1Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/24/2013 1:06:38 PM
With no North American system sellers currently having any release dates, what are the chances that the next couple of months will result in the wii u having even worse sales than January's historically low amount?

I hope that nintendo is able to generate some interest in the console get people to buy it this month.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#2GloryChaosPosted 2/24/2013 1:13:22 PM
Sales will probably dip again. Since there are no games.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#3Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 1:15:55 PM

Is that what the excuse is gonna be? Are we ditching the "blame the economy" and "The sales are only historically low because 2012 sales were good" defense?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#4GloryChaosPosted 2/24/2013 1:25:54 PM
Nintendo fanboys like you may use those excuses but I'm being realistic. There isn't any software this month that will push any sales. How can Nintendo increase consumer interest when the consumers have no reason to buy the console? That's not an excuse, dude. It's reality. Expect the sales to be worse than January or hovering around that area.
---
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#5ADHDguitarPosted 2/24/2013 1:27:05 PM
February is gonna be bad.

March is gonna be slightly better, as it's actually getting a few games then.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#6Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 1:30:48 PM
Nintendo fanboys like you may use those excuses but I'm being realistic. There isn't any software this month that will push any sales. How can Nintendo increase consumer interest when the consumers have no reason to buy the console? That's not an excuse, dude. It's reality. Expect the sales to be worse than January or hovering around that area.

But I don't get it. I thought the wii u had one of the best launch lineups of all time... If the launch lineup was so good why is it selling so much worse than consoles that had had much worse launch lineups (and higher prices)?

I guess the launch lineup wasn't as good as the fanboys were claiming...
---
#7dborwegePosted 2/24/2013 1:31:50 PM
I think feb will be bad, but I think people under~estimate the sales Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will bring in. It won't be a momentum shifter but I know a few people who still play the wii version, and once their friends switch to the Wii U version, then it will have a domino effect and move units
#8ADHDguitarPosted 2/24/2013 1:32:33 PM
GloryChaos posted...

>Nice_Kirby

>Nintendo fanboy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#9GloryChaosPosted 2/24/2013 1:43:36 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

But I don't get it. I thought the wii u had one of the best launch lineups of all time... If the launch lineup was so good why is it selling so much worse than consoles that had had much worse launch lineups (and higher prices)?

I guess the launch lineup wasn't as good as the fanboys were claiming...

You thought the launch lineup was good? The same launch lineup that was mainly comprised of ports of month old games, and about three noteworthy titles? The launch lacked any heavy hitters with New Super Mario Bros. U being the biggest system seller it had.

In any case, I'm pretty sure you're just waiting for squatch, buretsu, ahnold, etc to show up. You want me to keep this up, or...
---
#10LemonKweenstaaaPosted 2/24/2013 1:47:36 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Is that what the excuse is gonna be? Are we ditching the "blame the economy" and "The sales are only historically low because 2012 sales were good" defense?

Are you just sitting here, waiting for people to say that?
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i45.tinypic.com/35i4xlc.jpg