ugh 500 dollars down the drain :/

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. ugh 500 dollars down the drain :/

User Info: Fryobv

Fryobv
4 years ago#1
bought the wii u zombi u edition earlier today along with mario.

complaint with mario is... its so ridiculously easy. and theres nothing really new about it. never thought i'd ever say that i did not enjoy a mario game.

zombi u..i played it VERY briefly i died twice really fast so i just gave up and played mario. I can see this game having potential once i learn the controls.

i like the game pad, A LOT. but i definitely am starting to think that my purchase wasnt worth it.

what are some nice gems about this system that i am missing?

User Info: laxnd23

laxnd23
4 years ago#2
Fryobv posted...
bought the wii u zombi u edition earlier today along with mario.

complaint with mario is... its so ridiculously easy. and theres nothing really new about it. never thought i'd ever say that i did not enjoy a mario game.

zombi u..i played it VERY briefly i died twice really fast so i just gave up and played mario. I can see this game having potential once i learn the controls.

i like the game pad, A LOT. but i definitely am starting to think that my purchase wasnt worth it.

what are some nice gems about this system that i am missing?

Wait you stopped playing ZombiU because you died twice? How long have you been playing video games?
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF

User Info: FlyinTonite

FlyinTonite
4 years ago#3
Nano assault is pretty good.
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd

User Info: Xavuu

Xavuu
4 years ago#4
Ninjabread Man.
Choice Band STAB surprise Quick Attack. Staraptor.

User Info: KAMMYqueen

KAMMYqueen
4 years ago#5
poor you
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa must be in Super Smash bros 4! For the People!

User Info: Nice_Kirbyfan9

Nice_Kirbyfan9
4 years ago#6
Lol this console has no gems currently released, or coming within the next few months. Sell it now and then buy it back after the inevitable price drop.
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
4 years ago#7
lolcasualgamers

User Info: AiuchiFanboi

AiuchiFanboi
4 years ago#8
umm... ZombiU and Mario is it. You dont like them? You effed up. Monster Hunter port is dropping in 3 weeks, but its pretty slim pickings my man. Hopefully you have other consoles to play.
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/NID/ Psikyo till the day I die

User Info: b1gt0ne

b1gt0ne
4 years ago#9
TROLL'd!!

User Info: G1ingy

G1ingy
4 years ago#10
Fryobv posted...

ummmm...................yeah it's a troll topic.

I don't think it even cost $500 in the first place unless there's some messed up tax involved.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. ugh 500 dollars down the drain :/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived