ugh 500 dollars down the drain :/

#41DTY3Posted 2/24/2013 6:25:32 PM
Mario has a Challenge Mode.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#42IronticsDragonLPosted 2/24/2013 6:57:36 PM
Monster Hunter
---
VIOLENCE BRINGS VIOLENCE!
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6 My Online Nintendo ID: IronticsDragonL
#43pikachupwnagePosted 2/24/2013 7:01:15 PM
Wait so he is mad about mario being easy but then ragequits because he died a couple times in ZombiU?
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
#44philovaxPosted 2/24/2013 7:04:58 PM
the cave is great and not too expensive if you were a fan of psychonauts and other tim schafer or double fine game

this was posted on wiiu as my fiance watch oscars, thats a plus for me, her time = my time
#45Lemmywinks13Posted 2/24/2013 7:21:45 PM
Most Wii U games are of high quality actually. Main problem is that most are available eslewhere. Scribblenauts, Mario, Zombi U, Nintendo Land, Batman, Assassins Creed, Trine 2, Mighty Switch Force, The Cave, Ninja Gaiden, Darksiders 2, Call of Duty, Sonic Racing, Tekken Tag Tournament, and Little Inferno are all excellent options if you haven't played them before.

The eshop will be your best bet for good games in the immediate future. Bit Trip Runner is this week, Toki Tori 2 and Zen Pinball are really soon. Lego City Undercover is supposed to be great along with Monster Hunter. Come late March things start to ramp up...hang in there.
#46snakbarPosted 2/24/2013 7:50:23 PM
I do not believe you are a troll, however I would implore you to try nintendoland. You obtained a voucher for it in your bundle. (assuming you bought the zombiu bundle)

Also here are a few games you may like. Mass Effect 3, Darksiders 2, Batman Arkham City, and Scribblenauts Unlimited(all multiplatform with WiiU exclusive features).

If you like hack and slash games I have been having a great time with Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper myself. Also Monster Hunter looks amazing, and you could also check out some wii titles if you haven't

There are a few good wii games out there, No More Heroes and Super Mario Galaxy to name 2.
---
my psn: snakbar7 feel free to add me
pokemon W FC: 3439-2994-1803, W2 FC: 1850-9494-7225
#47tidusajcxPosted 2/24/2013 8:51:47 PM
wow died twice and gave up? casual gamer to the max right there. so... it seems like you need to find a median between zombiu and mario u so... maybe epic mickey power of two? lol. or stop trolling and get back into zombiu
#48trenkenPosted 2/24/2013 8:53:53 PM
Fryobv posted...
bought the wii u zombi u edition earlier today along with mario.

complaint with mario is... its so ridiculously easy. and theres nothing really new about it. never thought i'd ever say that i did not enjoy a mario game.

zombi u..i played it VERY briefly i died twice really fast so i just gave up and played mario. I can see this game having potential once i learn the controls.

i like the game pad, A LOT. but i definitely am starting to think that my purchase wasnt worth it.

what are some nice gems about this system that i am missing?

Early adopter remorse. Pretty normal. I bought the U way before you and right now I feel like it was a complete waste of money, but I dont miss the money I spent on it so even if I dont feel like it was worth it until sometime in 2014, Im ok with that.

To me the game lineup this year is just horrid, and I dont really care. As long as at some point I feel like it was worth it, when that is doesnt matter to me.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#49Roc_RaidaPosted 2/24/2013 9:02:16 PM
Wow, this board is horrible. (Not talking about the TC but at some of the responses)
#50laxnd23Posted 2/24/2013 9:10:45 PM
Roc_Raida posted...
Wow, this board is horrible. (Not talking about the TC but at some of the responses)

Welcome to this board. It's a mess between the people trolling the Wii U constantly, which has the board totally on edge, coupled with the Nintendo fanboys who attack anyone who says anything bad about the system.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF