Seriously, If all it takes to sell Iphone 5 is a resolution increase then...

#1knightimexPosted 2/24/2013 5:46:35 PM
80/80
Going from Wii to Wii u would equally sell like crazy.

Very good odds is that both 720 and ps4 will easily cost $100 to $150+ more than Wii U.

Graphically the general non gaming consumer are not too keen on graphics as the average gamer so they might not see too much of a difference in quality.

Wii U does look better than last gen consoles, that's all it's really going to take for the console to take off.

The only thing wii u needs now is more games.
This holiday season I believe Wii U will end up a successful hit all over again.

Agree?

Of course I am going to cheat and buy both Wii U and PS4.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#2STE573Posted 2/24/2013 5:52:26 PM
Well I'm kinda in the middle, I can see momentum increasing as the software comes out. But I think they need to aggressively market this thing, I don't know what it is like in the US but in the UK the console is unheard of, I only know 2 other people with one, in fact I know more people with Vita's.

They need to come up with some hype marketing around October IMO and it should take off for Xmas, but then of course it'll be competing with other next gen platforms as well.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- XSTE90X- currently playing Forza Horizon (360) Xcom (360) Gravity Rush (Vita) Motorstorm Apocalypse (PS3)
#3DoukouPosted 2/24/2013 5:55:22 PM
Nope you need media control.
---
Don't read this sig.
#4thundercat2600Posted 2/24/2013 5:55:48 PM
Uh there was a lot more to the iPhone 5 than just a resolution increase.

Double the CPU power, double the GPU power, double the RAM, LTE support, thinner, lighter, better camera, better battery life, better color saturation and black levels, reversible power connector. . .

Basically everything about it was upgraded, some things substantially so.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#5Y34RX3R0Posted 2/24/2013 5:57:16 PM
What the hell is this topic about? Seriously throw some commas around or something.
---
PSN: Y34RX3R0
Nintendo Wii U ID: HumanAPE
#6ElectricMolePosted 2/24/2013 6:00:41 PM
Doukou posted...

Thats why xbox dominates in america but fails overseas.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#7PsyrenCallPosted 2/24/2013 6:03:14 PM
Unfortunately there is more to it than the technology, ad if that were the case Apple would have gone under years ago due to their *****y, out of date tech. Apple has millions of brain washed sheep buying their garbage phones, tablets and computers.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#8The_BoredomsPosted 2/24/2013 6:04:05 PM
What joy could there be in an obviously illegitimate 80/80?
#9PensatoPosted 2/24/2013 6:06:56 PM
knightimex posted...
Graphically the general non gaming consumer are not too keen on graphics as the average gamer so they might not see too much of a difference in quality.

The non-gaming consumers have already bought their Wii. They have no interest in any other console, including the Wii U. Why would they? They aren't that interested in games so the ones they have for their Wii, cell phones, and Ipad are most likely more than enough for them. Their blue-ray player and/or smart TV can already do all the social junk that the PS4 (and most likely the next Xbox) promises to do. There really isn't any reason for someone not interested in games to buy any of the next gen consoles.

Now, I'm sure some will buy a next gen console for whatever reason. But I don't think any are going to sell to the causal consumer like the Wii did.
#10DoukouPosted 2/24/2013 6:08:53 PM
ElectricMole posted...
Doukou posted...

Thats why xbox dominates in america but fails overseas.

No video game company has media control. Why do you think everyone points fingers to Video games when a violent event happens?
---
Don't read this sig.