Seriously, If all it takes to sell Iphone 5 is a resolution increase then...

#21TheGreatUnownPosted 2/24/2013 7:06:29 PM
All it takes is the box to say "iPhone".
---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579
Pokemon Black 2: 2194 6434 0293 XBL:IronPatriot215
#22MelkacPosted 2/24/2013 7:32:01 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
Uh there was a lot more to the iPhone 5 than just a resolution increase.

Double the CPU power, double the GPU power, double the RAM, LTE support, thinner, lighter, better camera, better battery life, better color saturation and black levels, reversible power connector. . .

Basically everything about it was upgraded, some things substantially so.

Ok, let's take the CPU, GPU and RAM thing out of the picture because most iSheeps don't even know what those are.
...So, they're buying a $500? phone because it has better camera and slighty better battery life. Yay.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#23MisterSpliffPosted 2/24/2013 7:36:20 PM
No, all it takes is the new number slapped onto the end. This is Apple were talking about.
---
PSN: x-Spliph-x
#24RahzarXPosted 2/24/2013 7:41:02 PM
Melkac posted...
thundercat2600 posted...

Double the CPU power, double the GPU power, double the RAM, LTE support, thinner, lighter, better camera, better battery life, better color saturation and black levels, reversible power connector. . .

Ok, let's take the CPU, GPU and RAM thing out of the picture because most iSheeps don't even know what those are.
...So, they're buying a $500? phone because it has better camera and slighty better battery life. Yay.

Ok, let's take the CPU, GPU and RAM thing out of the picture

Soooo uhhh a hard drive?
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#25RahzarXPosted 2/24/2013 7:41:22 PM
MisterSpliff posted...
No, all it takes is the new number slapped onto the end. This is Apple were talking about.

Confirmed ignorant.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#26thundercat2600Posted 2/24/2013 8:14:52 PM
Melkac posted...
thundercat2600 posted...

Who the hell buys a phone for $500? Most people buy them for $200 on contract. For "iSheep", that means upgrading from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5. That is a massive upgrade no matter how you look at it.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#27RahzarXPosted 2/24/2013 8:20:02 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
Melkac posted...
thundercat2600 posted...

Who the hell buys a phone for $500? Most people buy them for $200 on contract. For "iSheep", that means upgrading from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5. That is a massive upgrade no matter how you look at it.

It's not about iSheep it's about apps. Apps are what makes the phone useful. Guess who has the best appstore? Apple.

My Nexus 7 barely gets used because the apps suck. The only good part about Android is the customization and emulators.

Android could easily outdo Apple if they had a better Appstore, but that's like saying Sony could beat Nintendo if they had better games.
---
#28mini_blightPosted 2/24/2013 9:50:05 PM
thundercat2600 posted...

Like two iPhones duct-taped together.
#29darkqueenhelbaPosted 2/24/2013 11:52:56 PM
I still have a Samsung clamshell. Never owned a smart phone. Never saw the point when I'm always next to a computer.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#30strongo9Posted 2/25/2013 12:57:17 AM
thundercat2600 posted...

And it's still inferior to most Android smartphones. Heck, it was inferior to some the day it came out.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m