new console help

#11poisonrules56(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 8:37:01 AM
First it's not a troll topic, and thanks if nintendo can't help I just won't buy another one
#12DinglesteedPosted 2/27/2013 8:40:13 AM
poisonrules56 posted...
First it's not a troll topic, and thanks if nintendo can't help I just won't buy another one

That's probably best. If you buy and sell a console in a 3 month span because of money troubles and then turn around and buy another one, chances are you will just sell it again due to more money troubles.

Not trying to be mean, but it doesn't seem you know how to handle money or set a budget.
---
Playing: NSMBU, CoD: BO2, Zombi U, BF3, WoW, EVE Online, NHL 13
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#13digiblasterPosted 2/27/2013 8:47:25 AM
You say you bought it at launch, but you also bought four retail games? Please, enlighten me as to how you managed this when most (all?) games weren't available for download day one.
---
Yeah, that's a problem games had back then. You actually had to get good at them. - Mctias
#14poisonrules56(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 8:49:23 AM
I understand your concern I'm fine with money, guess ill call nintendo once more and see what's up
#15poisonrules56(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 8:53:59 AM
I just sold it a month ago and planned on just buying the white one I assumed without research which is my fault that the games would save to my gamer profile. I bought mario, wheel of fortune and assassins creed also sonic all star racing not including the wii vc titles I purchased
#16DTY3Posted 2/27/2013 9:03:26 AM
poisonrules56 posted...
so all that money is a waste nothing i can do wanted to get one tonight

Dude. I don't wanna be that guy, but...

Punctuation is your friend.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.