#11jwillennPosted 2/24/2013 6:21:16 PM
I'm with him.

Wind Waker gets thumbs up for the following:
-some music
-some visual and sound effects
-animation
-some humor
-some stand out scenarios of game-play and cut-scenes

but the overall experience was a drag for me too!

I WILL SKIP TWWHD if it is merely an enhancement and not an execution of a re-imagined experience.
#12MegagunstarmanPosted 2/24/2013 6:24:11 PM
Gdboyratedloud posted...
神谷英樹 Hideki Kamiya ‏@PG_kamiya
After finishing WW, Zelda isn't my favorite series any more. RT @thalesnm: what do you think about Wind Waker/Twilight Princess?

So i tweeted him and he replied:

神谷英樹 Hideki Kamiya ‏@PG_kamiya
Map->ocean(reading comics)->treasure box->map out of it->ocean again...HORRIBLE. RT @GDboyRATEDloud: OMG was Wind Waker that bad to you?

WTF? I dnt remember WInd Waker being that annoying. One game ruined the series for him. Thoughts?

Sounds like he really didn't like the Triforce quest, and I agree that it was stupid.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#13Bahamut_10thPosted 2/24/2013 6:26:22 PM
Wind Waker wasn't a bad game. But the sailing really dragged far too longer than it should since too much 'nothing' happens for most of the time we cross the sea.

AwayFromHere posted...
I remember when Wind Waker first came out, and a few years afterwards, everyone hated it. I kind of miss those days.

No offense, but this is a very stupid post all things considered.
#14Gdboyratedloud(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 6:27:09 PM
DanteSInferno84 posted...
Wind Waker was kind of a "Eh" Zelda title. You had people who discounted it at face value because of the art style (Which I didnt mind)

Then you have a group like me, who felt the game was just too short (or lacking I guess) for a Zelda game. I mean... the variety in Dungeons was SEVERELY lacking.

Didnt they remove some dungeons?
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
There's no Monado on PS4; they can't be saved.
#15YoyokuKOPosted 2/24/2013 6:29:21 PM(edited)
well,i have no love for Revengeance.
...okay i lied...the second half was kind boring, but the first half was too awesome

although he had nothing to do with the game
#16PsyrenCallPosted 2/24/2013 6:32:22 PM
I don't know who this is, nor do I know why some random Japanese guy who apparently works in the industry possess an opinion I should care about. Wind Waker is a decade old, of it took him this long to play it and form an opinion on it, then he was never a fan in the first place.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#17Lemmywinks13Posted 2/24/2013 6:34:16 PM
Who is this guy?
#18MetroidJunkiePosted 2/24/2013 6:35:46 PM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Who is this guy?

"Hideki Kamiya is a video game designer formerly employed by Capcom and Clover Studio. He is currently working with former Clover Studio members at Platinum Games."
#19McmadnessV3Posted 2/24/2013 6:42:17 PM
It still amuses me that Twilight Princess is Shigeru Miyamoto's least favourite Zelda game.
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
#20DarkAdonis123Posted 2/24/2013 6:50:13 PM
MetroidJunkie posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
I remember when Wind Waker first came out, and a few years afterwards, everyone hated it. I kind of miss those days.

How about when Twilight Princess came out and, suddenly, Wind Waker is game of the year?

Yeah I noticed that too. After Twilight Princess came out Wind Waker suddenly went from being an average Zelda game to one of the best in the series..
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue