Which game do you think will be better?

#21andrea987Posted 2/24/2013 9:43:59 PM
snae99 posted...
GTA V by a long shot. They shouldn't even be compared.

Funny that, as probably not done on purpose: "..long SHOT."
On topic, production value GTAV will be much higher, and no doubt it'll sell better. Unnecessarily violent games are usually quite popular. Plus, all the hype behind the series.
And that's why I prefer Lego City.
---
Now playing: Dragon's Dogma, Batman AC, Fifa 13, Sonic Racing.
Just finished: Trine 2 DC.
#22abigexplosionPosted 2/24/2013 9:44:20 PM
GTA V looks like it will be a better game, though I'd be a liar if I said Lego City didn't look good.
---
Not changing this signature until a new F-Zero is announced. *started 6/18/10*
F-Zero > Mario Kart. If you disagree, it's because you're bad at F-Zero.
#23Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 5:03:02 AM
snae99 posted...
GTA V by a long shot. They shouldn't even be compared.

Funny that, as probably not done on purpose: "..long SHOT."
On topic, production value GTAV will be much higher, and no doubt it'll sell better. Unnecessarily violent games are usually quite popular. Plus, all the hype behind the series.
And that's why I prefer Lego City.

How very hipster of you.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#24lninjasoniclPosted 2/25/2013 5:21:53 AM
Wii U is my supplemental console and my PS3 and Vita are my main gaming devices ( current gen anyways ) and I think Lego City will be better. But honestly I've never liked GTA to begin with.
---
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
#25Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 6:58:46 AM
Wii U is my supplemental console and my PS3 and Vita are my main gaming devices ( current gen anyways ) and I think Lego City will be better. But honestly I've never liked GTA to begin with.

The Wii U, just like the wii is a supplementary console. I miss the days when Nintendo consoles used to be my main gaming systems. Now ninty has decided to settle for second place.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#26snae99Posted 2/25/2013 7:12:48 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

The Wii U, just like the wii is a supplementary console. I miss the days when Nintendo consoles used to be my main gaming systems. Now ninty has decided to settle for second place.

Like I said in another topic, you REALLY need a hobby.
---
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening
#27Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 7:14:04 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

And your hobby is following me around and repeating yourself.

But thanks for the bum :)
---
#28Virus66Posted 2/25/2013 7:18:33 AM
For ME? Lego, mostly because I hated GTAIV. Critically though, GTAV will dominate.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#29snae99Posted 2/25/2013 7:22:21 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I wouldn't call it following you around since you're pretty much in every topic on this board spewing non-sense. That's fine though, continue your sad existence on this board.
---
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening
#30Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 7:27:48 AM(edited)
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I wouldn't call it following you around since you're pretty much in every topic on this board spewing non-sense. That's fine though, continue your sad existence on this board.

One more bump please :)
---