Preorder 'Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate' at GameStop and receive a free guide

#1P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/24/2013 9:52:20 PM
According to Gamestop's website, players who put in a preorder for "Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate" there will receive a free digital strategy guide. This guide will essentially be the same as a physical player's guide, but in digital form. The code will be sent by email to the player within 2 business days after the order is shipped. The code will also be on the player's receipt when they purchase the game. This promotion applies to both the 3DS and Wii U versions of the game. "Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate" releases on Mar. 19 2013.

"Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate" is a port of the game "Monster Hunter Tri", which released in the United States in Apr. 2010. This new version includes some additional content and updated visuals. The game involves the player hunting and killing various monsters to complete quests for villagers. The player can also forage for materials that they can use in a rather robust crafting and item development system. The ultimate goal is to kill larger and larger monsters until the player is able to defeat the monster that is causing all the problems for the villagers. The game was well received by gamers and critics, although its difficulty caused many gamers to avoid playing it.

http://www.examiner.com/article/preorder-monster-hunter-3-ultimate-at-gamestop-and-receive-a-free-guide
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa
#2GloryChaosPosted 2/24/2013 9:55:27 PM
Or you can Pre-order it from Capcom and get a free Classic Controller. I know you're just posting news, but this option deserves being shoehorned in.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#3P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 9:58:14 PM
GloryChaos posted...
Or you can Pre-order it from Capcom and get a free Classic Controller. I know you're just posting news, but this option deserves being shoehorned in.

It certainly does!
---
#4YoyokuKOPosted 2/24/2013 10:09:32 PM
you're pretty sly Pandaman
excluding digital from the topic title.

its like you sell cars
#5powerade911Posted 2/24/2013 10:09:39 PM
Good thing I preordered a week ago. lol
---
If i'm lying, then i am telling the truth... and i'm not so peace out! [-_-] V
3DS friend code: 2852-7176-3469 WiiU: DarkBright
#6Sailor GoonPosted 2/24/2013 10:17:02 PM
or you can go to Gamefaqs for a free 'digital guide'
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#7laxnd23Posted 2/24/2013 10:17:40 PM
YoyokuKO posted...

its like you sell cars

Just counted the topic title characters. He didn't have room to say digital, spaces not included.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#8laxnd23Posted 2/24/2013 10:18:00 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
or you can go to Gamefaqs for a free 'digital guide'

It's free either way.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#9snae99Posted 2/24/2013 10:19:45 PM
GloryChaos posted...

Is this a physical copy of MH3U? If so, I'm gonna pre order it off there...
---
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening
#10P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 10:20:00 PM
laxnd23 posted...
YoyokuKO posted...

its like you sell cars

Just counted the topic title characters. He didn't have room to say digital, spaces not included.

I just copy pasted the article :P
---