How would you fix the problems that the Wii U has...

#31the_cajun88Posted 2/25/2013 7:17:41 AM
Can we have a topic on this board without pointless arguing about how it will compare to consoles that aren't even f***ing out yet?
---
The University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i40.tinypic.com/10p3kmw.jpg
#32MR_Smarty_Pants(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 7:21:28 AM
the_cajun88 posted...
Can we have a topic on this board without pointless arguing about how it will compare to consoles that aren't even f***ing out yet?

Why even comment!? No really... you have nothing to add except for whiny complaining ****. If you can't handle arguments/ debates why hell are you even on the internet, much less forums within it!?
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#33the_cajun88Posted 2/25/2013 7:23:56 AM(edited)
Why even comment!? No really... you have nothing to add except for whiny complaining ****. If you can't handle arguments/ debates why hell are you even on the internet, much less forums within it!?

I just saw you try to insult someone's grammar up there. You can't even stay on topic in your own topic.

Practice your trolling more.
---
#34MR_Smarty_Pants(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 7:27:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#35icarus231Posted 2/25/2013 7:29:05 AM
MR_Smarty_Pants i will put this as simply as possible for you. The Wii u is an excellent addition to my collection of consoles and by far i have used it more frequently then any other system i have owned. It is fun and innovative. Now i realize you are all about specs and blah blah blah graphics but i would rather have decent graphics and extraordinary game play over photo-realistic graphics and horrible game play. While ever system has problems i will enjoy the wii u and do what i do every gen. Play my nintendo system, my pc and a few years from now buy a ps4/720 once the price has dropped and they work out whatever issue they will have. RROD an YLOD anyone.
#36the_cajun88Posted 2/25/2013 7:30:23 AM(edited)
Try to? I did. On top of that, your calling things that you disagree with as "trolling" is as pathetic as your comment.

Trolling = Provoking other users to respond inappropriately. By 'trolling,' I was referring to your response to my post, not this topic.

From what I see here, you've said that I had nothing to add but whining and complaining, cannot handle arguments/debates and called my comment pathetic.

You are trolling. Please feel free to explain how you aren't.
---
#37MR_Smarty_Pants(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 7:31:30 AM
the_cajun88 posted...

I just saw you try to insult someone's grammar up there. You can't even stay on topic in your own topic.

Practice your trolling more.

Message error...

Try to? I did.

On top of that, you're calling things that you disagree with as "trolling" is as pathetic as your comment.

P.S. On topic? As if once a topic is posted no other points or conversations are brought up that may lead elsewhere. You are again laughable in your attempts to attack me.
---
#38MR_Smarty_Pants(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 7:33:42 AM
icarus231

I will put this as simply as I can for someone like you...This post is about the Wii's weaknesses and how to fix them. If you want to write about how much you accept and don't care about them and forgive all of them, then write a love letter to Reggie. Other than that, your points are weak.
---
#39GLDanzegoPosted 2/25/2013 7:49:30 AM
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
GLDanzego posted...
I would take all internet access away from the trolls. There- the Wii U's biggest problem solved. :D

Oh wow, look how you addressed the valid points I made by just saying it's trolling... At least previous posters actually ADDRESSED the issues... Pathetic.

Well now, where did I say anything about you? I thought you were just a concerned gamer voicing your opinion...at least that's the role you keep trying to play. Guilty conscience, perhaps? XD

Don't get all bent out of shape because you reap what you sow.

----
#40the_cajun88Posted 2/25/2013 7:53:02 AM
Try to? I did.

Okay, let me point this out:

Yeah, it must suck having opinions other than your's allowed on the internet. Maybe you should lobby congress to get a law passed that everyone has to agree on every issue. Ah, excuse me for taking you post seriously, my mistake.

your's

taking you post seriously

If you're going to make fun of someone else's post, why not make sure that yours is correct?
---