Favorite Crossover Games.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Favorite Crossover Games.
3 years ago#1
Because i am bored. I want to ask what is your favorite crossover game? My two favorites are Super Smash Bros (Brawl my favorite tripping aside), and Marvel vs. Capcom (3 my favorite but 2 and 1 aren't far behind. In fact, and think those games compliment each other nicely since they play somewhat differently)
3 years ago#2
Fighters Megamix and the All-stars/Superstars series.
3 years ago#3
Because i am bored. I want to ask what is your favorite crossover game? My two favorites are Super Smash Bros (Brawl my favorite tripping aside), and Marvel vs. Capcom (3 my favorite but 2 and 1 aren't far behind. In fact, and think those games compliment each other nicely since they play somewhat differently)

SSBM, MVC2, Jump Ultimate Stars are my favs.
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
3 years ago#4
Smash Bros, SEGA Superstars and anything Capcom gets my vote.
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
3 years ago#5
Smash bros & tatsunoko vs capcom
I don't hate the product,I hate the fanboys the product creates.
3DS FC: 3093 - 7304 - 9480
3 years ago#6
I would like to say Dissidia, but that's hardly a crossover considering they are all from the same series. I suppose Smash is my favorite in that case... although SMT x FE or Project X Zone might rival that...
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
3 years ago#7
Smash Bros, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom and Sonic All-star Racing (transformed).
3 years ago#8
Jeroisourosin posted...
tatsunoko vs capcom

Yeah Tatsunoko is a good one as well. If only it was a tad bit faster because it's kind of sluggish compared to the Marvel games.
3 years ago#9
Jump! Ultimate Stars, Smash Bros. , Dissidia.
Series that need to be remastered, added on to, or imported:
Time Splitters (Multi), Jump! _ Stars (3DS?), Dissidia (PS3), Monster Hunter Frontier Online (360)
3 years ago#10
TvC and the SNK vs. Capcom games for me.

Then as a second tier I'd say SSBB and MvC2.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Favorite Crossover Games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived