• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. No MLB or NFL games for wii u this year

User Info: TheRealistKilla

TheRealistKilla
4 years ago#1
no 2k13 mlb from take2 no EA sports madden
I have never seen a kid so explosive in my life. Mike Mayock on Percy Lord have Mercy Harvin

User Info: SychinLegacy

SychinLegacy
4 years ago#2
Based on?

User Info: mrpants_again

mrpants_again
4 years ago#3
I doubt this is 100% confirmed or true, but I honestly don't care if it comes to Wii U one way or the other.
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Currently Replaying: Fallout 3

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
4 years ago#4
Baseball games have literally been garbage since Take2 got an exclusive contract with MLBPA. Until EA gets back in the business, I'll stick with MVP Baseball 2005
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: SSJMario

SSJMario
4 years ago#5
We all know Sony is the only console with an annual baseball game
PSN=bowserkick
NNID = Fighters_of_Foo

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#6
Didn't EA already say they were bringing out Madden this year for Wii U... like back when the Wii U launched? And a proper version at that, not the half-version that was released at launch?
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?

User Info: _Sovereign_

_Sovereign_
4 years ago#7
..and the problem is?? That's the one thing I can go outside and do. I can't go out and fight dragons, or be an international spy, but dammit I can go play football! So why would I want to sit on my ass and "play"?
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

User Info: Remembrent

Remembrent
4 years ago#8
This is the one thing killing me - I just want a MLB and/or NHL game on the Wii. I actually love the NHL series EA puts out, so this whole tiff is annoying to me.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. No MLB or NFL games for wii u this year

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived