Is the problem with Wii U that it currently looks similar to ps3/360?

#1ToastyAnakinPosted 2/25/2013 9:53:36 AM
As great as the Wii sold I don't think many people used it solely as a main console. Most people I know who have the Wii used it along with another console.

Of course I think sales will pick up once the heavy hits come in. What do you guys think is the reason the Wii U is stalling?

I at least think the Wii U is in a better position than the ps4/720 because it is already out, has BC and will most likely be cheaper than competition plus graphics doesn't = more sales.
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
#2ADHDguitarPosted 2/25/2013 9:58:14 AM
Part of it.

Mostly because of the lack of advertising and must-have games.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#3ToastyAnakin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 10:01:38 AM
Did the Wii have must have games on launch? Or was it the advertising that sold the wii?
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
#4Virus66Posted 2/25/2013 10:02:36 AM
Wii U is stalling because it doesn't have many games. That's the only reason. Did people care that the DS only looked like N64 graphics? No. That things had awesome games. Same thing with the 3DS.

Wii had Zelda right at launch. You can't really get much bigger than that. Plus Wii Sports was sort of an unforeseen phenomenon. You can't replicate that if you tried.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#5ToastyAnakin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 10:04:56 AM
That's true. I imagine once they reveal Super Smash Bros people will go crazy
---