What should we expect at E3?

#11ImGanondorfLolPosted 2/25/2013 11:04:47 AM
If Zelda Wii U would be revealed this E3 then they would have mentioned that in the Nintendo direct alongside SSB, 3D Mario, and Mario Kart. But it's very likely they can reveal the 3ds Zelda since it has been more than 3 years since the last handheld Zelda game that wasn't a remake.
#12b1gt0nePosted 2/25/2013 11:08:22 AM
Nintendo Blitzkrieg!!
#13WideAwakePosted 2/25/2013 11:23:45 AM
I don't think there will be anymore IP's that weren't mentioned in that Nintendo DIrect, as well as other rumored games already mentioned here. The rest will be third party and indie developers game. An awesome exclusive is needed to complete a great E3
---
NN: WideAwake5
#14diggyfreshPosted 2/25/2013 1:57:37 PM
N is in a challenging position. What they do at E3 should be interesting.

Sony and MS both have a lot riding on E3. They will be competing with each other in a big way. N can just grab some popcorn and watch them fight it out. So, N will likely do nothing that directly challenges its competition. No spec bragging, no license bragging, etc.

N's aim right now is to sell the Wii U to casuals. Wii U sold well to gamers. But for one reason or another casual gamers ignored it. So, expect N to do something that sparks interest in casual gamers.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#15LodeiroSnakePosted 2/25/2013 3:05:22 PM
diggyfresh posted...
N is in a challenging position. What they do at E3 should be interesting.

Sony and MS both have a lot riding on E3. They will be competing with each other in a big way. N can just grab some popcorn and watch them fight it out. So, N will likely do nothing that directly challenges its competition. No spec bragging, no license bragging, etc.

N's aim right now is to sell the Wii U to casuals. Wii U sold well to gamers. But for one reason or another casual gamers ignored it. So, expect N to do something that sparks interest in casual gamers.

This
---
"Doesn't matter. I hate Nintendo so only people who hate Nintendo are right. Nintendo could buy all the food in the world. I'd rather **** starve!"