This board is starting to look like the Sony and Microsoft PR department again.

#1JonbazookabozPosted 2/25/2013 11:01:39 AM
Hows about bugger off and leave folk to enjoy their console that they paid for with hard earned cash. The people who buy and enjoy wii u are Nintendo fans and will enjoy the stream of quality titles that Nintendo have never failed to deliver. It's getting ridiculous with trolls and corporate sabotage in here.
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#2TrueBlue91Posted 2/25/2013 11:03:18 AM
Not really. It looks like the Wii U board worried about PS4.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#3Virus66Posted 2/25/2013 11:04:49 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...

The only people talking about this crap are the trolls and the trolls pretending to be fanboys. Sadly, that constitutes a large portion of the board. I've seen more legit Wii U chat on the PS3 board than the Wii U board. It's f***ing sad...
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#4TrueBlue91Posted 2/25/2013 11:08:52 AM
Virus66 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...

The only people talking about this crap are the trolls and the trolls pretending to be fanboys. Sadly, that constitutes a large portion of the board. I've seen more legit Wii U chat on the PS3 board than the Wii U board. It's f***ing sad...

When you consider that any sort of remotely negative Wii U discussion is not tolerated here, combined with the existence of various objectively negative aspects of Wii U, it's really not surprising.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#5squatch22Posted 2/25/2013 11:10:52 AM
Virus66 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...

---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#6Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 11:11:00 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
Virus66 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...

When you consider that any sort of remotely negative Wii U discussion is not tolerated here, combined with the existence of various objectively negative aspects of Wii U, it's really not surprising.

That has just given me a thought. Wouldn't it be great if each console had 2 boards. One for whinging negative comments and one for positive fanboy comments. I know where id be!
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#7MegagunstarmanPosted 2/25/2013 11:11:31 AM
The PS4 board is obsessed with how badly PCs suck.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#8toad133Posted 2/25/2013 11:12:22 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
Virus66 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...

It's fine if people don't like the Wii U, but some of the negative comments I've seen here indicate posters are downright venomous. Doesn't help that there's so much of it, and these people make several topics essentially saying the same things, which is silly.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#9Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 11:16:19 AM
Bring back the days when people asked legitimate questions and folk gladly answered. Or even fun silly topics that you know youre too old or not geeky enough to be realistically involved in but you do anyway. You know you shouldnt get involved in a pokemon power comparison argument but u say 'why not!'
---
#10Jaime_BennPosted 2/25/2013 11:26:09 AM
There is no need for me to bring up negative Nintendo news because it's been posted here 50 times before I even read about it.
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(