When are they going to make folders on the Wii U desktop?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. When are they going to make folders on the Wii U desktop?
4 years ago#1
With the upcoming virtual console update, it really would be nice to have the ability to organize the games into folders. Please include folders as a part of the update.
4 years ago#2
Since they included this with a 3DS update, I'm surprised the Wii U didn't have this feature at launch. I'm hoping they do it before I download too many games... it would be nice to have a folder for (full retail) (indie) and (VC) games. Did the original Wii ever get folders??? I don't remember it having it.
4 years ago#3
No the Wii never did, but it at least had a second menu for the SD card support. Thus, I organized in two groups: Apps on the Main menu and Games on the SD menu.

On the Wii U, I'd like to be able to organize by folder. I would be much more convenient.

As you said, it really is puzzling that it didn't support folders at launch considering that the 3DS supported them at the time.
4 years ago#4
Yeah, was surprised at no folder feature being a launch feature, but I do hope it's in the works. Love the folder feature for 3DS.
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
4 years ago#5
The original Wii hardly got anything in the form of updates. 95% of the Wii's updates were just for stopping hackers
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
4 years ago#6
Oh how I wish there was a Nintendo Miiverse community where they would ask what would they like to see in future updates. I mean, wayforward is doing it for Mighty Switch Force, why can't they do it too? Would be a nice feature.
PSN: AZ_Killstreak_4
NNID: AZ_Commando_4
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. When are they going to make folders on the Wii U desktop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived