When are they going to make folders on the Wii U desktop?

#1sejan12Posted 2/25/2013 12:51:31 PM
With the upcoming virtual console update, it really would be nice to have the ability to organize the games into folders. Please include folders as a part of the update.
#2allchiefedupPosted 2/25/2013 12:53:56 PM
Since they included this with a 3DS update, I'm surprised the Wii U didn't have this feature at launch. I'm hoping they do it before I download too many games... it would be nice to have a folder for (full retail) (indie) and (VC) games. Did the original Wii ever get folders??? I don't remember it having it.
#3sejan12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 1:06:17 PM
No the Wii never did, but it at least had a second menu for the SD card support. Thus, I organized in two groups: Apps on the Main menu and Games on the SD menu.

On the Wii U, I'd like to be able to organize by folder. I would be much more convenient.

As you said, it really is puzzling that it didn't support folders at launch considering that the 3DS supported them at the time.
#4Banjo2553Posted 2/25/2013 1:32:04 PM
Yeah, was surprised at no folder feature being a launch feature, but I do hope it's in the works. Love the folder feature for 3DS.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#5DTY3Posted 2/25/2013 1:42:24 PM
The original Wii hardly got anything in the form of updates. 95% of the Wii's updates were just for stopping hackers
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#6TCaC04Posted 2/25/2013 1:47:05 PM
Oh how I wish there was a Nintendo Miiverse community where they would ask what would they like to see in future updates. I mean, wayforward is doing it for Mighty Switch Force, why can't they do it too? Would be a nice feature.
---
PSN: AZ_Killstreak_4
NNID: AZ_Commando_4