WiiU can run anygame the ps4 can.

#61Ghost-inZeShellPosted 2/26/2013 7:48:53 AM
50inchDLP posted...
WiiU can run anygame the ps4 can.

That's a pretty bold statement to make on the internet.
#62MetroidJunkiePosted 2/26/2013 7:51:11 AM
Ghost-inZeShell posted...

That's a pretty bold statement to make on the internet.

Well, I will say one thing. A developer would have to put a lot of effort into making a processor intensive game for the Wii U to not be able to run it purely with graphical sacrifice.
#63Reece504Posted 2/26/2013 6:45:56 PM
omniryu posted...
Reece504 posted...
omniryu posted...
We haven't reach the ceiling mark yet. Most games are PS360 ports. We will see a difference later on. The only playable game that looks nice was KZ4. People say it can't run on the Wii U. I think it can. It's not really using any true Shader Model 5 features. It has higher resolution both frames and textures which probably won't run on the PS3. The only new feature I seen was the Volumetric fog for the smoke. Cleaner and crisper textures and better dynamic lighting and shadow.

how people think it can run KZ4 when it cant even run crysis 2 or 3 or bf3 yet we have to wait and see what the wii u can to this gen before it can even hang with next gen the wii u is a late this gen console not a next gen if it was it wouldnt be on par or slightly better than ps3/360. Im fine with that as the wii sucked so Im happy with the wii U just needs more games heck at least some release dates.

Kill Zone 4 is not in par with Crisis 3 on high settings. It has more physic enable object. Higher quality environment textures. Plus, everybody knows the Wii U has a better gpu than the PS3 and Xbox. Bare Optimistic minimum for Wii U games can be- Better lighting and higher texture quality. Which is basically KillZone 4. To put it on equal or say it surpasses crysis 3 is an insult.

were talking about the console version of course the pc version on high settings for crysis looks a lot better than the console version i have crysis 3 on pc and console and i doubt the wii u could run that let alone bf3 before it could run kz4 and the kz4 they showed looked better than the console crysis its a alot sharper and just looks overall better imo not to mention its on a system with way better specs then the 360 (kz4 has to look better than a 360 game just common sense its like saying a gamecube game will look better than a wii u game) and yea not the pc version of crysis compared to kz4 is another story.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KKnucklez
#64Reece504Posted 2/26/2013 6:47:43 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
suprsolider posted...

When PS4 comes out and all support for Wii U flounders, you will have to wake up then.

What are you smoking? You are completely wrong on this point.

. . . support for Wii U has already floundered.

that's what it seems like it doesn't feel like they are going to be pumping out a lot of titles no time soon.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KKnucklez