More than 50% of Gfaqs things Nintendo might become software only...

#111HeyItsZantPosted 2/26/2013 12:39:48 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
Even if the majority thinks only for consoles...

But seriously, that's major fail. It just shows the majority of users on this site has no idea about what makes a company run & survive. Unlike Sony & MS, Nintendo doesn't need to sell 50+ million to make a profit -__-

Sorry if has already been stated, but did anyone point out that this was posted only 5 HOURS after the poll went up? Yep, hundreds of people definitely equals "half of Gamefaqs"....
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYkmn347wsY
#112ValedictorianXDPosted 2/26/2013 1:13:18 PM
FlyinTonite posted...
Xbox fans shouldn't want nintendo to go third party. If they did, and IF they decided to keep making games, I see them making games for sony because of past business relations. With nintendo's amazing first party library added to sony's it would be game over microsoft.

I doubt that would happen. Despite business relations, Microsoft has a lot more resources and connections than Sony does. Chances are, they end up outbidding Sony for access to exclusive rights on Nintendo titles. That being said, either case ends up being a nightmare for gamers. If there is only 1 console out there, it will severely reduce the quality of consoles and games alike since they will have to try less to convince people to buy their console. Without some sort of competition, the industry will end up dying a slow painful death. Then again, I suppose PC vs The One Console could be a reality but that probably wouldn't be a long battle.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[ |||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#113KamexPosted 2/26/2013 1:14:18 PM
I accidentally clicked on Software Only before properly seeing the Software+Handheld option.
---
|< a /\/\ e
If you love someone, set them free. If they come home, set them on fire.
#114Rone8822Posted 2/26/2013 1:28:33 PM(edited)
Analyze a poll after it is over next time. I bet the TC thought Romney won the last election when only 4 states had reported in by like 7pm eastern time.
#115Sephiroth ClonePosted 2/26/2013 1:36:13 PM
People have admitted they just vote the first option because the poll is there, so the poll can't prove much.
---
Current Playing: With myself.
PSN: ThePorl.
#116mini_blightPosted 2/26/2013 1:38:25 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
Even if the majority thinks only for consoles...

But seriously, that's major fail. It just shows the majority of users on this site has no idea about what makes a company run & survive. Unlike Sony & MS, Nintendo doesn't need to sell 50+ million to make a profit -__-

Polls here are useless due to the high amount of sock puppet and alternate accounts, viral marketers and just plain old trolls.
#117StopthinkPosted 2/26/2013 1:40:41 PM
Nintendover
---
imo for the tight asses
#118GigantLuffyPosted 2/26/2013 1:42:10 PM
It's not surprising to see that 50% of GFAQs is stupid.
---
http://www.p4rgaming.com/?p=928 - Eat a sack of **** IGN | UnOfficial Getter Robo of anything ever
#119megamanx1291Posted 2/26/2013 1:42:22 PM
I DONT WANT THE WIIU TO FAIL!
---
There is a 0% chance of this happening.
3DS Fc: 0087-2393-7303
#120LeetyroneusPosted 2/26/2013 1:45:31 PM
Hmm go onto the board for the poll, MOST THINK it'll be Sony or Microsoft that will get out first. I truly believe it's the troglodytes that infest this board with negative topics that try and use WHATEVER means they can to justify their childish ways...
---
If you try to fail and succeed, then which on is really true....+