If you could revive a dead franchise which one would it be?

#241NoelXYeulPosted 2/27/2013 6:26:27 AM
Disney Sing It, I am not kidding here. I am 100% serious. I have been waiting for a new one for months/years. They perfected the formula so greatly and then they just gave up. I do not care if I have to play and just watch slideshows of the artists, I just want to play the game with new songs.
---
Top 5 Hottest Cutest/Final Fantasy Girls IMO: Yuel>>Garnet>>Vanille>>Rikku>>Penelo
Top 3 Final Fantasies: XIII-2>IX>Tactics
#242Wekos1187(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 7:59:07 AM
Seems like a whole bunch of folks share the same hopes I have and really want the old rare games revived. Damn you Microsoft for destroying them when you bought the developer!
#243StephenYap3Posted 2/27/2013 9:22:24 AM
TwinBee. I loved the shmup and theme of the series. I would love for there to be one on Wii U.
---
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
#244SuperrpgmanPosted 2/27/2013 4:31:07 PM
NoelXYeul posted...
Disney Sing It, I am not kidding here. I am 100% serious. I have been waiting for a new one for months/years. They perfected the formula so greatly and then they just gave up. I do not care if I have to play and just watch slideshows of the artists, I just want to play the game with new songs.

Can't you simulate this by watching clips on youtube? Hell, there's probbly fangames that do the exact same thing with slideshows on th bloody internet if you're that desperate?

This is close to complaining that you'll never be able to play Secret of Mana 2 because it was never released in the us, when if you really want to, you can play with fan translation patch online.
---
Project Beat a Game a Day, along with my Daily NES Archive:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563947-a-view-to-a-kill
#245NoelXYeulPosted 2/28/2013 1:51:52 AM
Superrpgman posted...
NoelXYeul posted...

Can't you simulate this by watching clips on youtube? Hell, there's probbly fangames that do the exact same thing with slideshows on th bloody internet if you're that desperate?

This is close to complaining that you'll never be able to play Secret of Mana 2 because it was never released in the us, when if you really want to, you can play with fan translation patch online.

It's might be hard to simulate the scoring system, the gold notes, and the hidden melodies to a T. But that's a good suggestion.
---
Top 5 Hottest Cutest/Final Fantasy Girls IMO: Yuel>>Garnet>>Vanille>>Rikku>>Penelo
Top 3 Final Fantasies: XIII-2>IX>Tactics
#246HumbleMavinPosted 2/28/2013 4:53:59 AM
The_Boredoms posted...
Ogre Battle

Good choice, that would be nice to see again. That and how about Chrono Trigger...
#247DarkIVloonPosted 2/28/2013 5:52:19 AM
Clu Clu Land and Ice Climber

but only if they remained highscore based arcade style games.
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#248R_O_B_SentryPosted 2/28/2013 5:11:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#249Vegeta1000Posted 3/1/2013 1:03:47 AM
Some of these franchises mentioned aren't dead. More like on hiatus than anything. Megaman, F-Zero, and Star Fox are on hiatus.

This has always baffled me: Why did Sony drop such an iconic character with a great set of games?

Sony has never owned Crash Bandicoot. Universal Interactive Studios (now the defunct Vivendi Games, owned it and they were bought by Activision. Activision is an evil company who only cares about Call of Duty. Let's be honest, a platformer not named Mario ain't going to sell too much nowadays.

I heard 5 and 6 sucked but wasnt Revelations suppose to be good?

RE5 hardly sucks. Can't say the same about RE6. Revelations is pretty good.
---
IT'S ME AUSTIN!!!!!
#250MetalGusREbirthPosted 3/1/2013 7:43:40 AM
I want to add another vote for Shenmue.