Is GameFAQs trolling Nintendo? Re: Today's Poll

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is GameFAQs trolling Nintendo? Re: Today's Poll
2 years ago#1
Nintendo's becoming third party?!? lulz

I actually can't wait for that day, to play Nintendo games in a real game device
2 years ago#2
Lol, get out. xD
---
There is a 0% chance of this happening.
3DS Fc: 0087-2393-7303
2 years ago#3
megamanx1291 posted...
Lol, get out. xD

---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
2 years ago#4
On. Agreed though. Imagine playing a 3D Mario with a dualshock *drools*
2 years ago#5
Beatperson14 posted...
On. Agreed though. Imagine playing a 3D Mario with a dualshock *drools*

Oh god, the horror.

You know, if Nintendo went third party, they would most likely ally with Microsoft to take Sony down lol
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
2 years ago#6
Pfft Nintendo allying with an American based company that sells horribly in Japan?
Pretty funny.
---
"What's with you and this "purify" thing? For some reason I doubt your knights are packing soap and bubble bath in that armour." ~Ryudo
2 years ago#7
I personally chose the "Maybe for consoles" option. Not because I think Nintendo would become a software making but rather I can see them leaving the console market but focusing completely on handheld.

Not saying the Wii U will be the last Nintendo console mind you. However if the Wii U doesn't pick up and then whatever is the next Nintendo also doesn't do amazingly with 3rd parties? I could see them pack their home console division up and focus on handhelds.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.
2 years ago#8
Mega Wolf posted...
Pfft Nintendo allying with an American based company that sells horribly in Japan?
Pretty funny.

Nintendo Dominates the East. Microsoft Dominates the West.

Not a bad plan.
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
2 years ago#9
If Nintendo were to ever be forced choosing either Sony or Microsoft, there's no doubt they'd go with Sony, without even a second's thought.

But still, I doubt that'll ever happen, as I'm one of the few who actually thinks Nintendo will outlast both Sony and Microsoft. (In the video games department, that is.)
(edited by Gensokyo)
2 years ago#10
-Damien- posted...
to play Nintendo games in a real game device

Get a current Nintendo console then :)
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is GameFAQs trolling Nintendo? Re: Today's Poll

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived