A defense topic for my Wii

#1Traptin3daysPosted 2/26/2013 2:41:04 PM
Yes. This is a defense topic. I see a lot of hate on the Wii. A lot of how it isn't for hardcores, only for casuals and have only 5 worthy games.

I want to tell you that I have had a lot of great experiences on my Wii, a lot more than with my PS3 (THIS IS NOT AN INSULT AGAINST THE PS3 I LOVE IT DON'T KILL ME).

You see, gaming for me is all about the experience. Is the Wii games fun? And yes, it is quite fun playing the obvious titles like Mario Kart Wii and SSBB with my friends. But those are not the only good games. Nor is the Mario Galaxy games or the Zelda games. They're all great, but they're not the only ones.

When Donkey Kong Country Returns came out I was so psyched. Finally, my favorite series is revived! The gameplay was just like it should been on the original DKC, especially the multiplayer and while the game could be quite easy some times, it was still a great experiences and I loved the scenery. I also fell in love in Disney Epic Mickey. Mostly because I love old Disney.

Then the games like Xenoblade, TLS and Pandora's Tower came out. Awesome games and everyone should play them. I have 35 Wii games. And I've played them all a lot. Sure, Ju-On's control scheme is extremely bad, but I still liked it for some weird reason. Muramasa the Demon blade's gameplay can be quite boring some times too. But I still feel it's a great game.

My point is, the Wii isn't as horrible as a lot of people say. There's a lot of great titles to be found for usually a cheap price and they're all worth it. People only praise the Wii for its sales, but keep saying it was only for casuals. I think you guys are wrong. The Wii offers more than a bunch of casual titles and I think that your "lol I'm a hardcore gamer thus I'm superior to you 'cause I only play games that are realistic!" makes you miss a lot. And of course, if you only look at the bad stuff you will only see the bad stuff. (This is more directed to my friends which criticized Madworld only because it was in black and white)

But maybe it's just because I like all genres and is easily happy with games. Anyways, my little rant is over.

TL;DR; I think the Wii has a great library of games.
---
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D
#2PigfartsPosted 2/26/2013 2:41:41 PM
My defense arguement for MY Wii...

HOMEBREW.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#3RahzarXPosted 2/26/2013 2:42:38 PM
The Wii has over 40 games that are must-plays for any gamer.

It's too bad most of them will just dismiss them.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#4Traptin3days(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 2:47:35 PM
Pigfarts posted...
My defense arguement for MY Wii...

HOMEBREW.

I have one Wii that can't read discs anymore. But I have a secret plan to get the Homebrew and play all the exclusives I missed c:

RahzarX posted...
The Wii has over 40 games that are must-plays for any gamer.

It's too bad most of them will just dismiss them.

Yes it's really sad. My Wii library isn't completed yet, there's so many games left to get!
---
#5Beatperson14Posted 2/26/2013 2:55:12 PM
Call me when it gets a good sandbox game

Or even a game with a good physics engine that has funny ragdolls
#6R_O_B_SentryPosted 2/26/2013 2:58:07 PM
Yo! TC has the best defense. He made a wall of text!

I am now on my my guard.

TC has 1000/1000 HP

What will TC do> ?

TC uses topic defense! TC's topic and Wii both gained a sharp increase in their defenses.

I use delete message, IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE.

TC was deleted.
---
Hi ! I'm Omochao. @_@ ) I'm here to help you.
Ah... My, my... <3 I foresaw your arrival, Mario. -- Merluvlee, Paper Mario
#7Traptin3days(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 2:59:08 PM
R_O_B_Sentry posted...
Yo! TC has the best defense. He made a wall of text!

I am now on my my guard.

TC has 1000/1000 HP

What will TC do> ?

TC uses topic defense! TC's topic and Wii both gained a sharp increase in their defenses.

I use delete message, IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE.

TC was deleted.

But I don't wanna be deleted :(

TC uses tl;dr;
Wall of Text doesn't matter anymore!
---
#8R_O_B_SentryPosted 2/26/2013 2:59:45 PM
I won!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UPGJ3YzkKs
---
#9Traptin3days(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 3:01:31 PM
R_O_B_Sentry posted...
I won!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UPGJ3YzkKs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_iA9GMpI_E
Cookie for you!

I still think the Wii has a great library, I can get what it missed on my ps3 :D
---
#10R_O_B_SentryPosted 2/26/2013 3:04:07 PM(edited)
Fine rematch.

I use BOLD TEXT and ALL CAPS. TC started to cry, TC's accuracy fell by 1/4.

EDIT: Oh? okay I did win, however you need a more epic FF victory theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIUCrK16060
---