I just spent all day playing Metroid Prime

#11trenkenPosted 2/27/2013 12:51:36 PM
I really dont need another Prime game. And I LOVE the 3 Prime games. Im ready for a new approach though, done well, unlike Other M.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#12GuywithWiizdomPosted 2/27/2013 12:52:08 PM
Metroid Prime was actually what made me a huge fan of Metroid. First game I played was Super Metroid, but I was SO lost and confused during the exploration. I got a player's guide from a friend and that helped me immensely (Yeah, I cheated. I could count it as the Super NES Hint System, quite similar to the Prime series' Hint System lol) I absolutely love Metroid Prime. Such fun and the Scan Visor...man, so much detail in the data with the lore and morphology. And the battles were intense. The music certainly felt right at all times. Prime 2 and 3 were amazing, as well.

With that said...
(SIDE NOTE) I call this entire topic a mockery of P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N's recent topic on Metroid: Other M. The topic name and first post from TC are almost identical.
#13AceMosPosted 2/27/2013 1:04:23 PM
SUPER > prime 2 > prime 3 > prime 1 > zero mission > fusion > 2 return of samus > nes metroid > geting hit by a truck > other M
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#14wrightreyesrockPosted 2/27/2013 1:05:15 PM
Metroid Primes 1 and 2 are two of my favorite games of all time